((Smol disclaimers :3))

August 3rd, 2020. Hope this book grows from then.

-

(You hear an ear-rapping sound that sounds a bit like a microphone falling. A girl with black hair in two braids pick the mic up and looks around, possibly wondering why someone with the right mindset would read this piece of trash.)

Girl: Hi. Um, I don't know why your here, but I guess you can't leave now!

My name is Carrie -the author-, and welcome to my new book: Camp Onism! Before we start, lemme just put out a couple of disclaimers:

-

This is a fanfiction. If I'm asked to take this down by any of the content creators that are in this story, I will.

There will be implied shipping. Again, if any of the youtubers contacts me, I will happily take it down. No smut, of course.

There will be trigger warnings on chapters that might offend/trigger some people.

I will add more things when the story goes on.
This fanfic is something I write for fun, so no guaranteeing fast updates. I get writers block very easily T-T

Oh, and one more thing- if any of you have read some o' mah old stories, you'll know that some of my chapters are longer and more better quality.

The main reason why this book isn't as amazing or detailed as my others, is that this is kinda a half "serious" crackfic, half experimental. So just bear with me if the chapters are only 300-600 words, as I aim for at least 300+ while writing.

Edit: I was being a dumb human being while I was writing this book, and coincedentily made False and X friends, and almost make them look like they're . . . ya know, together.

Now that I know perfectly well that those two do not like beong shipped with anyone, I will try my very best to cut back on the False and X interactions, just in case there's any misunderstandings.
-

That should be all uwu. Enjoy the story!