Chapter One: Dear journal...

(A/N: While reading this, I recommend you listen to the song (s) above ^^

It'll sound really dope and if you like listening to music while reading, go ahead. It fits this chapter pretty well.

Enjoy!)

False's POV:

- - - - -

Dear journal,

My name is False. I was told that I need to write in a diary -or journal, I prefer the latter better- because the kids in my class say that I have hopes and dreams that won't come true, and that I need to keep to myself.

Dad recommended this 'cause that's what dads do and I don't think they'll ever change. They do stuff that will possibly make your life better, or worse.

Anyways, I'm in the car. I was told that I wasn't supposed to read or write while I was in one since I could possibly get, like, eye... damage or whatever.

It's a really bumpy ride. The rain splattering against the car windows are pretty relaxing- chill even, if I do say so myself.

My dad just told me to put my journal away now. Cya when we arrive to wherever we're going.

Sincerely, False Symmetry.

-
The car made rhythmic creaking noise as it drove across the slippery asphalt. In sky was a dark shade of indigo, but covered mostly by wispy fog.

A layer of thin clouds covered up the glinting sunset; although it didn't make much difference to the scene since the warmth was already dim in the first place.

That picture calmed False down a bit, knowing that every time that beam of ray disappears from view, it will never be the same every time.

She was a different kid that way.

False leaned on her seatbelt, twisting a strand of her dull, blond hair between her fingers. She took her hand and brushed the fog off the window, like a kid in the movies would do.

Fiddling with the zipper of her green jacket in one hand, the blue eyed girl sighed heavily and built up to courage to ask, "Where are we going?"

As usual, no answer was heard from either her dad or mum from the front seat. They both stayed silent, keeping their eyes on the road as their faces were nothing less than an unemotional mask.

False gave up, and returned to looking out the window. Raindrops raced down the glass pane. The once aesthetic evening was unnaturally stormy, the clouds now completely enveloping the sun.

The blond haired girl drifted off to a light sleep, her dream invaded in sounds of raindrops hitting the roof of the car.

- - - - -

(~460 words~)

(A/N: oof, sorry for the short chapter lol. It was only a couple hundred words long, but it'll have to do for today.

Signing out for now, Carrie)