Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

AN: Well, here we go, people, we're getting to the first point where Harry's guardian truly gets involved, also, one of the ideas for this chapter came from a review by d1n0s, so shout out to them

Chapter 11

Dumbledore was panicking as he saw the articles in the paper, from what the article said, he was set to lose a third of his power base. Dumbledore winced as he looked down the table at James and Lily, James looked angry, but Lily 'the Dragon' Potter, looked downright pissed. The rest of the staff and students were shocked as well, they didn't know that this paper was stonewalled/banned by the minister previously. 'This isn't good, how could this have happened, my plan was perfect, it should've worked, but now I'm suspended as supreme mugwump, how will I salvage this?' thought Dumbledore.

Things weren't much better for certain people in the ministry either. Cornelius Fudge was incensed, he had paid a large sum of money to maintain control of what the prophet wrote, and had stonewalled attempts to bring the I.C.W. paper to britain, as it was a media he couldn't control. His undersecretary Delores Umbridge wasn't happy either. She had used the prophet many times to get rid of Cornelius' competition for minister, and convict innocent muggleborn for crimes committed by 'Upstanding Purebloods', if they ever found that out, she would be screwed.

Lucious Malfoy was beyond furious, he, like many other purebloods and 'former/imperioused death eater's' relied on Fudge and the prophet to get out of trouble. Sure they used money to bribe, but now one of their avenues of keeping a regal image was gone. 'I don't care what I have to do, the one who caused this WILL pay.' thought Lucious.

Harry smirked at Dumbledore's reaction, wishing he had a camera to record the hilarity. Suddenly, the great hall doors were thrust open and a man and four dragons entered. Harry smiled once again, even though the dragons had grown a bit, they still weren't full grown, and wouldn't be until at least his 3rd year. Snape stood, about to fire a spell at the man, before his clothes changed into a tight leotard and was frozen in a pirouette pose with pure rage in his eyes.

Dumbledore then stood before the students could laugh at Snape once again as the man resheathed his wand. "I am Albus Dumbledore, while we do accept visitors, I must ask who you are, and why you brought these dangerous creatures into the school?" asked Dumbledore. Before an answer could be given, Harry leapt from his seat and ran to the dragons, embracing them while they nuzzled him, shocking everyone once again.

"I am Harry's guardian, Steve Feros." said Steve. The students gasped and the professors looked on edge. Susan Bones activated a charm on a necklace she wore to contact her aunt in emergencies, while Susan didn't buy into the whole 'dangerous person' deal that the prophet spouted, it was better safe than sorry. "As for the four dragons, well, in a way, they are Harry's familiars." said Steve. 'Well, familiars in more than one way.' thought Steve.

Dumbledore was internally fuming, if Harry had dragon familiars, then they were free to come and go as they pleased, and he could do nothing about it. 'I have to find a way to get rid of those beasts, but it will take time, and patients.' thought Dumbledore. The great hall doors were once again thrust open, revealing Amelia Bones, Cornelius Fudge and a horrible pink toad called Dolores Umbridge.

"Aha, you finally show yourself, murderer, Ms. Bones, arrest him at once." said Fudge with a smug tone. Before anything could happen however, Steve spoke up. "Are you sure minister, you would want to arrest a member of the I.W.C.O., because, if i recall, the last minister of your country that tried that, ended up costing britain quite the number of galleons, I'm here to clear up the slander your daily prophet has sprouted." said Steve. Fudge paled remembering that, it had taken almost 30 years to recover from that.