1.

Next day of the Manan breakup , Manik was sleeping in his room. His mobile is ringing..he opened his eyes by hearing his mobile ringing. He rub his eyes and got up to sit..his head was heavy..he couldn't remember what happened on the last evening after their break up. The ring was stopped .He looked at his mobile..it was cabir..there was 20 missed calls From the cabir. He dialled again . Cabir attended in the first ring. Manik was paralysed after speaking to him. He couldn't feel anything. He couldn't believe him. He stood up from the bed but he stumbled back on his bed because of the news from cabir .

         Somehow, he managed to got out of his home and started the car. He was driving rashly . He was praying that the news would be lie . He didn't want to believe cabir words. After a long journey, he reached the nandhini orphanage!

         He was getting inside the orphanage. He felt rod in his mouth. He was moving into the crowd where people was crying . Finally he reached the cabir . Cabir hugged him tightly and crying . He looked at the ice box and he was shocked . Nandhini was lying in the ice box . People was mourning for her. He was paralysed. He was standing still.

      Cabir : there was student found her by covering with blood in our college campus . She was shot herself with the gun . Police claims that She committed sucide Manik !
( cabir was crying )

      Manik couldn't believe anything . He wanted wake up from his nightmare . But the reality doesn't change. Cabir Shaken him to get into his sense. He looked at him with the scary eyes.

       Manik : she's dead. No.. this is not my nandhini.no .. no ... she won't do like that .... tell me this is a nightmare.. please cabir... ( Manik behaves like a mad )

     Cabir hugged him : I'm sorry Manik ..( he was crying )

         Manik was crying .. he cried like a baby .. he opened the ice box and hugged the nandhini and crying .. cabir held him but he pushed him .

        Manik : nandhini im sorry .. I forgive you about Soha matter .. so we will patch up again. Please don't do this stunt on me . Wake up nandhini ( he was screaming)

       But even her finger didn't move for him . He lost her . He lost his shining star . He again went into the dark . He lost the love of his life .......

       Manik : nandhiniiiiiii...........( he screams )

..............,,....

    He really lost her ?
     That mean,he won't get her love back ?
      Is it  really end of the love story?
      Nandhini corpse in front of him is true ?

     This is my first time to try something new ..so please leave a comment !!