16

Cabir came to the nandhini and ready to tell her everything.

Cabir : yes .. Manik didn't marry her. He just pretended. Maya and uncle was in love for 2 years . He told that he was divorced and cheated her . When she was pregnant, he left  her . Last year , maya found Manik and told him everything. When Manik confront him , he refused to accept his child . So Manik has to do all this drama for that child future. ( nandhini was shocked and looked at the Manik )

       Nandhini : do nyonika know all this ?

       Manik : now she understand what is love and how it feel to be betrayed by your loved ones? Even though I hate her , I had to be there for her in her worse time. Now she's okay .

        Nandhini : how do you feel Manik ? ( nandhini patted his shoulder)

       Manik hugged nandhini and crying . Nandhini patted his shoulder.
       Nandhini : everything will be okay manik. I'm there nah . So stop crying.

       Manik : I missed you nandhini . I missed you like a hell . I'm sorry for hurted you . I'm sorry for let you go. I love you .

     Nandhini : shhhh..... I love you too manik !

    Manik and nandhini was hugging each other. Cabir was happy . They heard the shouting of maya in the room and ran to the room.

     Maya : stop touching my child mr . Ashish Malhotra. Don't you dare to touch . Or else i will kill you !

     Manik : maya .. calm down . Now he realised his mistakes and ready to accept you and your child maya. ( maya turned her aggressive eyes to Manik )

      Maya : accept ?? Do you think that i was with you for get my love back ? I was with you because I wanted to protect my child . I was with you because I wanted to torture him . I don't need him as my husband and as my son father!

      Ashish : maya .. I'm sorry . I need you . I love you!

      Maya : love (laugh) . Do you still find the meaning of love ? No ... when I said I love you , you left me nah . How come you think that I'm going to accept you mr. Malhotra?

     Manik : maya..consider this child future.

      Maya : i know manik . After considered my son , I'm telling you all this . I don't want my child to be like him . I don't want my son turn into another Manik Malhotra. I don't want all this Manik . I can raise my son in a good way . I can be his mother and father . I can guide him  Manik .

        Ashish : I'm sorry maya.. but now I have changed maya.

       Maya : that doesn't matter ashish . You already broken my trust . I don't trust you . Everything is over mr.malhotra . You left me when I need you . Stop all this drama mr. Malhotra. Can you do one thing for me?

       Ashish : yes maya .. I can do anything for you!

       Maya : Go to your wife and apologise to her . You spoiled her life too . Please. And be honest with her . She needs you now . And don't repeat the same mistake by leaving her for me . Please . And let us go !

       Ashish has an tears in his eyes and looked at the maya child . Manik patted his shoulder and he left the room .