12

Manik couldn't discover his feelings for Tina . He thought that love others makes betrayal of nandhini . So he didn't want to betray her by loving Tina . On the other hand , Tina ( nandhini )also felt bad about loving Manik again because he's married . She now regretted to get her memory back about her love life . Still she couldn't remember what happened to her . She wanted to find the truth about herself before conveying the truth to Manik .

        Manik went to the Raizada office to collect the previous calendar with the other company . Akash said it was in the store room . So he said he would ask his worker to get that for him . Manik refused the other help . He said that he himself get that from storeroom . So Akash gave him the store room key.

Manik pov :

       In the store room , I was searching the calendar. I collected the calendar in the box . I was going through the calendar to get the idea for the new calendar . Suddenly the rat jumped from that box  and I was jerked . I saw the rat running to the other side and it reminded me of nandhini . The time when we stucked in the college store room and how she scared of the rat . That was the first time I had fallen in love with her . Reminding the moment with nandhini always got the tears in my eyes . Suddenly , Tina appeared in my mind . The way she hugged me last time and she was crying to me not to leave her .

       I was doubted if she had fallen for me too . It's been a week since we met . I didn't  know what happened to her and why she was avoiding me . I shook my head to get back to the reality  and I took the box and placed on the shelf . I couldn't push the box to the last . Something was blocked . So I bend down to check what was blocking . It was a clothes in the plastic bag .so took that bag and pushed the box . I put the bag aside and ready to move . Suddenly I was strike by something. I moved to the shelf and took the plastic bag .something was urging to look inside . So I opened the bag and look into it .

        I was shocked . I took the red dress with full of blood stain from the bag and kept it aside . I took the earring from the bag . My hand was fumbling. I got a tears in my eyes . This is ...this is ...nandhini earring which was gifted by me for the valentine day . And the red dress .. it was the same dress she wore when I broke up with her .. my legs were shaking and I stumbled down to the floor .

       How nandhini dress is here in the Raizada office store room ? Is nandhini death connected to the Raizada family ? I couldn't believe it . I remember there was man infront of nandhini grave and he fled away before I reached him . When I saw him again in the airport and he boarded on his new York flight .. that mean that man is from Raizada family ?? Is that man Arnav Singh Raizada? I quickly got and ran to my car . Akash called my name and I was not stopped .

        I drove my car too fast . I didn't stop at any signal . I reached to  the raizada mansion . I went inside the mansion . I shouted Arnav name from the hall . No one was appeared . Again I shouted his name . Tina ran to the hall and saw me with the terror eyes.

      Tina : Manik , why are you shouting ? What happened? You look very angry.

     Manik : I'm not here to talk to you . Call your cousin Arnav Singh Raizada. I have to confront something to him .

Tina pov :
      I was scared by the looking at  Manik shouting from the hall. I went to him and he fumed to me . I saw the Arnav and kushi coming . So I stepped back from Manik . Manik was more furious looking at the Arnav . I noticed Arnav looking at the Manik hand . I saw the bag in the Manik left hand . He gripped it more tightly. Arnav was looking at me now .

   Arnav : Tina, go back to your home. ( he looked more seriously )

    Tina : but Arnav ..

    Arnav : I said go to your room ( he shouted at me and I was scared )

     I was ready to move and Manik grabbed my hand . And I looked at him and Arnav was more angry.

   Manik : why are you sending her mr. Raizada? Are you scared that your true colour going to be reveal.. right ?

      Arnav : mr . Malhotra. .. let's sit and talk .. just calm down and leave her hand .

       Manik : sit and talk .. seriously mr . Raizada? You except me to be calm after getting know that you are killer ? ( he was shouted and I was shocked) you killed my nandhini ? ( he raised his arm and showed the bag )

      Arnav : what ? Did I kill her ? No mr . Malhotra.. you had mistaken me . ( Arnav was more furious)

      Manik : Do you think I'm going to believe you ? Then , how could I find the nandhini clothes in your office , if you didn't kill her ?

      Manik looked like a monster now . He was very angry. Arnav was perplexed . But he was silent to his questions. I know I'm nandhini . But I wanted to know more about what happened to me . I couldn't remember anything. So I decided to be silent to know the truth from arnav . But he didn't utter any words . Manik ran to him and hit the Arnav . Kushi and I tried to control him . But he pushed us and hit the Arnav .

       Arnav pushes him back and he fell on the floor .I went to him and grabbed him . He pushed me and I fell on the sofa . Kushi was calling the Anjali through the mobile . Mom and nani went to the temple . Manik went to the Arnav and Arnav showed the gun to him which made him stop.

        Kushi : Arnav ji ... don't be stupid . Please calm .

       Arnav : I told you to calm. You refused to listen me . Again I'm warning you .. let's sit and talk . ( he warned the manik)

       Manik : Arnav .. you don't know me well. I'm not scared of that gun .. ( he moved to the Arnav)

      Arnav shot the vessel behind the Manik .i was sacred . I was familiar to this situation. My head was hurting. I held my head . The flashes come to my mind that the man with the gun in his hand and focused to the other girl . I held my head more tightly. Kushi noticed me and shouted my name . Arnav and Manik also came to me . I didnt want to divert from this memory . The girl exactly look like me I was scared and shocked. That mean she's Tina . Omg what happened to her ? I held my hand and bend down . Tina and I was laughing and talking.. the man with the gun is ..I focused to the man face . The man face is .. the man face is ... Ashish Malhotra ( Manik dad )

       I opened my eyes and fainted .

To be continued

    Why Manik dad killed Tina ?

    Is Arnav really connected to the nandhini death ?

  Will Manik get to know that she's nandhini ??

Stay tuned ! If you like it, give the inline comment and do voting!!!