3

The man in the New York entered to his mansion . He was one of the top 10 business man . He was arrogant and rude before his marriage . But his lovely changed him totally . He loves her sister and her sisters daughter more than his wife . He wanted them to be happy always . His mom noticed him entered to the mansion.

       His mom : helo hi ..bubye...where did you disappear without informing to us ?? Your wife and your sister worried like a hell. ( Manorama gone to him )

         The man : sorry mom .. I had a emergency meeting from India . So I didn't had time to tell. ( he was lying )

         His nani and his sister Anjali looked at him and ran to them.

         His sister Anjali : chotty .. where were you ? You are so irresponsible.. do you know how much we were worried about you ?  ( she made him sit down n the sofa )

        The man : sorry di.. I had an emergency meeting.. ( he held his hand )

        Nani : Khushi didn't sleep last night . She tried to reach you in call but your mobile was switched off .

       The man : it switched off because of the out of the battery ( again he's lying )

        Anjali : are you okay , chotty ?? You seems to be worried.

       The man : no ... yes .. I'm worrying about our doll ( he mentioned the Anjali's daughter )

     Khushi came out from the Pooja room with the Prasad plate . She looked at the Arnav sitting in the couch .

       Khushi : Arnav ji .... ( she screams and ran over to him .. he stood up after watching her and she hugged him )

       Khushi : where were you ? I was really scared and worried . ( she didn't leave him from her embrace )

     Arnav : sorry kushi .. I never would be this careless .. don't cry ! ( he wiped her tears )

      Anjali took the Prasad plate and put a tikka oh his  forehead .suddenly they heard the scream from the Anjali's daughter room .they quickly ran into the room . The girl in the age of 24 screamed . She was going under treatment . She lost the memories in the last year accident. Nandhini held in her arm and Arnav went to sit besides her in the bed .

       Anjali : what happened baby?? Did you had nightmare?

     The girl with stumbled voice : the man ......with .... the gun .. ( she couldn't remember the face but it was negative image )

       Anjali looked at her with the scary eyes . Arnav looked back at her..

       Arnav : did she take the pill ? ( he asked with the mischievous )

      Anjali : shit .. I forgot because of worrying about you .

       Arnav quickly got up from the bed and opened the drawer beside her bed . He poured the water in the glass with the shaken hand . Kushi looked at him why he's seems to scared . Then he gave it to Anjali . Anjali put the table in her daughter mouth and made her drink water. Arnav quickly put injection in her left arm to make her sleep.

     Everyone left the room except Arnav . Arnav day besides her and patting her head . He took the photo frame of Arnav and his sister daughter. He had a tears in his eyes and kissed the photo frame .

       In London, Manik was lying on his bed in his luxury room . He was thinking about the man with umbrella standing infront of nandhini grave . Nandhini was orphan.. even in her death , no one was attended except him . He was confused how he related to the nadhini and why he appeared on her first death anniversary.

  To be continued

  Who this Arnav went to the nandhini grave and how he related to her ?

     What happened to the Anjali's daughter ?

      Why Arnav gives so much attention to the pill ?

     Is  Raizada family connect to the nandhini death ?

      Is Arnav Singh Raizada knows something about the nandhini death ?

     Guys .. this story with full of twist . So stay tuned !

     If you like the story ,  give the comment!!