15

Ashish Malhotra stays in the hotel. He heard the calling bell and opened the door. Manik stood aggressively and his eyes were red. Manik held his collar and pushing him back to the wall. Cabir held the Manik and Manik pushed him.
     Ashish : what are you doing? Do you forget that I'm your dad?
      Manik : bullshit.. you are my dad???  No . I'm regretting that I have a dad like you!
      Ashish : Manik ? What happened??
       Manik : ahh.. don't act that you don't know anything. I was stupid that I trusted you all these years. But you spoiled my life.
      Ashish : is it about maya?
      Manik : its about nandhini.

      Ashish was scared that he knows everything. His sweat drops flowing from his forehead.
    Ashish : what did I do ? She's dead nah..
     Manik : what did you do ...seriously.. you were trying to kill her. ( Manik took the flower wards and threw it on the floor)
      Ashish : what ? Do you have any evidence? She's committed suicide. Everyone knows that.. who told you that I killed her? Is that maya??
     Manik : nandhini . ( Ashish was shocked how could she tell after she's dead)
      Ashish : are you drunk ? She's already dead.
       Manik : she's alive . The one you killed was Tina! (Manik roared to him)
     Ashish was shocked and Manik told him everything.
     Manik : you know what? You failed as a parents . I thought only nyonika was devil. But you .... you tried to kill my nandhini . I always loved you until this maya happened. Even after her story, I didn't hate you . I wanted you to accept her . But now..now.. I hate you more than everything mr.ashish Malhotra.
    Ashish : Manik, I killed her because she accused you . I have done everything for you happiness . Manik , even I love you!
      Manik : bullshit .. happiness? So do you think that I am happy for all these 2 years? Never.. I even tried to kill myself twice Mr.ashish Malhotra. If maya wasn't in my life, I would be dead by now.
      Ashish : Manik .. I'm sorry. I never thought that ..
       Manik : you don't know the value of love . If you knew, I would live like a everyone . I would love my parents like other do . Do you know how much I craved for the other person life ? It's all because of you ... that's why I wanted to raise the maya child . I wanted to give him everything that he needs in his life . I want to be a good parent to him. Not like you !

       Ashish realises his mistake and Manik mobile was ringing. He took out of his phone from the pocket.its was nandhini.

      Manik : nandhini.. ( his voice was soft)
      Nandhini : your wife has a labor pain . We admitted her in the hospital. Doctor asked the husband to be there in the operation room . So come fast! ( nandhini sounded very firm and Manik knew she was upset and cut the phone.)
      Cabir : what happened Manik?
      Manik : maya has a labour pain . So nandhini admitted her in the hospital. So we have to leave. ( Manik took the few steps and looked at the ashish Malhotra) Doctor Asked her husband to be there with her while she delivering her child . ( Ashish was looked at Manik .. Manik was waited then he left)

  In hospital :

        Nandhini saw Manik was coming . She went toward him and manik noticed her .

        Manik : how's maya ? ( nandhini didn't look at his eyes )
        Nandhini : she's in the labor room . Wait .. doctor will call you .
        Manik : is she called you ?
        Nandhini : no . Actually I came to the guest house to see you . And I found her on the floor. ( Manik looked at her and raised his arms to held her shoulders but she moved back)
        Manik : why did you look for me ? ( he tightened his fist )
      Nandhini : I was looking for you to say move on your life . Past is past . So don't be guilty.
     Manik: so Have you moved on ? Have you found your love of life ?
     Nandhini : Not yet . But I will . ( Manik felt jealous and Angry )
     Manik : so your are going to give up our love? (Manik tightened his fist more)
   Nandhini : Manik .. ohh.. why did you marry her Manik ? And now you are going to be dad nah..

       Manik opened his mouth to say and doctor called the maya husband. Manik looked at the nandhini and nandhini had tears in her eyes . Manik was moving to the door and someone stopped him . It was ashish Malhotra.Nandhini was scared by seeing him. Manik was confused .

         Ashish Malhotra: they are calling the child father Manik .. so why are you going ?

         Manik : what are you saying ? ( Manik felt peace )

        Ashish Malhotra: I have decided .. I'm going to accept the maya .. ( Manik was smiling and nandhini was confused) yes .. I'm going to accept my child . My own child .

          Manik had tears in his eyes and he hugged him . Nandhini was stunned . She didn't understand what they are talking.

       Ashish : I'm doing it for you manik . You made me realised . I'm sorry for made your life miserable. And I promise that I will never do that to my child . I'm going to be a best dad as you expected Manik.

      Manik : thank you so much dad. Every human being needs the support from their parents. Even though I accepted her child , I can't be his father dad. Thank you for accepting them . They need you , dad.

      Ashish hugged him and looked at  the nandhini . Nandhini stood perplexed.

       Ashish : I'm sorry .. this is from my heart .

    Ashish went to the maya . Manik turned to the nandhini and nandhini was confused why Manik dad went to the operation room . Manik came to her and looked at her with sad eyes.

        Manik : I need a hug .. shall I hug you ??

        Nandhini : but you are marr..

      Before she finished the sentence, Manik hugged her tightly and crying in her shoulder . Nandhini patted his shoulder.

         Manik : I didn't marry her ,nandhini . I'm not married. I love you ... I love you only .. you are the one I have in my Heart .  I love you nandhini ...I love you ! ( nandhini was shocked and had tears in her eyes )

       Nandhini : can you explain me clearly Manik .. what's going on ?? Who is maya Malhotra? How she connected with you ?? Why you dad accepted her child as his own? Can you explain me ,?

        Manik : okay !

(To be continued)

Stay tuned.. if you like it, give the inline comment and do voting!