13

Anjali and nani shocked by the Manik confront to Arnav about nandhini . Arnav called the psychiatrist to his home to check up Tina . Manik was worried by seeing the Tina condition but he couldn't control his anger toward Arnav .

          Anjali : listen Manik , I know about my brother . He never do those things . Even we don't know the exist of the girl who look like my Tina . ( she argued to him )

        Manik: then I need the explanation how my nandhini dress found in his office ? ( he roared )

        Anjali : stop shouting Manik .. can you see my Tina condition ? Please I request you !! ( she begged him and he became silent )

        Kushi : sorry di .. but I am more suspicious about this matter . I don't say that he is a killer but he knows something about her death. ( Arnav was shocked by the kushi assault)

      Anjali : kushi, what are you talking ??? You stand  by him always. But how could you betray him at this moment?

       Kushi : I stood by his because I know him very well . Now I'm suspicious because I know him very well too .. I always noticed his change . He suddenly feel guilty about something. He has been punishing himself without telling to anyone . I have noticed him suffering alone . I can't see him like that di .. ( kushi was crying  and went to him and Arnav has a tears in his eyes ) please Arnav ji ..just spill the beans ..

     Arnav : stop all this drama kushi .. I never felt guilt about anything ( he avoided his eye contact from kushi )

   Kushi : okay .. then swear on me .. you never felt guilty about anything ?? Don't you know about nandhini??  ( she put his hand on her head )

     Arnav : kushi , let me go .. what the hell??

     Kushi : I won't let you go until you tell me what you are up too.. Arnav ji . Do you know her ? ( Arnav protested ) tell me do you know her ?? ( kushi now shouted to him )

       Arnav : yes , I know her ! ( he shouted )

     Anjali and nani was shocked . Kushi was let him go of his hand . Arnav eyes was filled with tears and guilty and Manik was trying to suppress his anger .

       Anjali : chotty , that mean .. that mean.. whatever Manik said is true ?? You ., you.. killed ( Arnav cut her in middle)

       Arnav : no di.. I never killed anyone. I didn't kill her .

       Anjali : then how come you have her clothes in your office .. swear on me .. you should tell me everything now ! ( she grabbed his collar )

      Arnav : di .. ( Arnav was crying )

      Anjali : swear on me chotty ! ( she shouted )

      Arnav : okay .. on feb 14 , I got a call from Shyam . He said that he was going to kill the Tina . ( Anjali was shocked ) I traced the Tina phone and discovered her location that she was in the music academy. I couldn't reach her through the mobile too . It took 30 minutes to reach the campus . In the campus ....  ( he stoped and Anjali forced him to tell and Arnav held her shoulders and squeezed)

        Arnav : In the campus , I .... I ... found our Tina  dead ! (Everyone was shocked and Manik was confused that why he said Tina is dead while she was in her room and her check up was going on )

       Anjali : I can't understand chotty .. how could she die when she's with us chotty ? ( Anjali was screamed to him )

       Arnav : the girl with us for  2 and half years is not ... Tina ....its nandhini !

       Everyone was shocked and Anjali stumbled back on her sofa. Manik couldn't believe what he was saying . Arnav kneeled down to her sister .

       Manik : how come she's is nandhini? I don't get it .. how could she be here with you ? How she fell into this situation? ( he screamed and crying )

      Arnav : first I found Tina lying dead in the campus . Then my driver found her with the blood in her head besides the trees . I couldn't believe too that I found the girl who exactly look like my Tina . I found her alive . So quickly I send both of them to the hospital which owned by my close friend. I found the orphanage I'd card from her bag . I was so down by the Tina dead . I didn't how could I tell to my family . She was our happiness . I was scared about my di health after getting the news that she's dead . And my friend said that nandhini had a memory loss . So I .. Decided to swap them . I thought that she was orphan . So it doesn't affect anyone . So I used her memory loss . And I made my friend to inform her orphanage that she's dead . I had taken nandhini to my home as Tina .

      Arnav was crying and apologised to his family . Anjali was crying her heart out . She was lost by the Tina death.

     Kushi : you .. hide this .. big thing from us Arnav  ji . You have done a biggest mistake in your life . You betrayed the mother love toward her daughter.you betrayed your sister Arnav ji . You hide the Tina death from her mother . (Anjali was crying ) how could you be so selfish? You only thought about your sister ? You never considered about that nandhini loved ones . You never considered their feeling how they were suffering for her death? ( kushi shouted at him )

     Arnav : I'm sorry di ..I'm sorry ! I worried about your health . I'm sorry !! ( Arnav focused to the Manik ) I'm sorry , mr . Malhotra ! I never knew that she has a boyfriend. You suffered for all three years because of me . I'm sorry !!

      Manik looked at him with the teary eyes . He was happy that nandhini is alive at the same time he was sad by the Tina death . He knew the pain of loved ones death . He knew the suffering.he looked at the Arnav and punched him hard .

      Manik : do you know how I suffered without her ? She's my star . I always blamed myself for her death . I always hated me for let her go that night . She's my life . She is the meaning of my life . All these years , I suffered so much without her . I craved for her hug . I craved for her smile one last time . I craved for her .

    Manik was kneeled and cried his heart out . He was crying to reduce his weight on heart without nandhini . He looked at the Arnav crying . He wiped his tears and went to him .

      Manik : sorry  and thank you for taking care of her . I can understand how much you suffered too. You couldn't share with your family too . I know all this years , you forced yourself not to cry .  So be free to pour out . ( Manik hugged him and Arnav was crying )

       All these years , he was suffering so much with the guilt too . He was pouring his heart out . Kushi kneeled to him and hugged him tight . Arnav was crying in her shoulder. Everyone was mourning for the Tina death . Manik headed to the nandhini room . He was happily crying in front of her and kissed her forehead.

        Manik : I want to know what happened to them exactly! ( Manik focused to the doctor)

        Doctor :  Almost she remembered everything. But she was scared to accept that memories back . So to know that what made her to fighting with her memories , I'm going to make her sleep and let her conscience speak !

       Manik : thank you doctor .

     Arnav and kushi entered to the room . Doctor injected the nandhini arm and put her deep sleep . She's going to reveal everything!

To be continued

Stay tuned . If you like this, give the inline comment and do voting!!