Chapter 1

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @DebbyryanH for winning my TV show contest. Congratulations, @DebbyryanH ! You are an awesome person!

Chapter One: Planning Plan C
The Dark Twister POV

"WH-WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" My wife, The Dark Hurricane, and I screamed, as we looked at our parents who were now trapped in their own cage.

My mom, The Howling Windstorm, my dad, The Howling Dust Devil, Hurricane's mom, The Wicked Cyclone, and her dad, The Wicked Tsunami, all lowered their heads. Earlier on, they had Carly Shay, Phoebe Thunderman, and Max Thunderman's friends in their electric cage in Cyclone and Tsunami's evil lair, but now they were trapped in their own trap.

"We miserably failed you guys," My dad sighed, "We are terribly sorry."

"We knew how much you guys wanted to get revenge on Carly Shay, Max Thunderman, Phoebe Thunderman, and their friends," The Wicked Cyclone added.

"We wanted to get revenge on them too," My mom told us, "You're our kids and we would hate to see anyone harm you, even if we are evil."

"We understand that you guys failed us, BUT HOW!?!?" The Dark Hurricane asked, seeming furious, "THE PLAN THAT WE HAD WAS SO PERFECT!!! WHAT WENT WRONG!?!?"

"They were just too powerful for us, Hurricane," The Wicked Tsunami sighed, as he shook his head at us, "They pinned us down with their powers, freed their friends, shoved us in here, and escaped."

"B-but h-how!?!?" I stammered, "I-I th-thought th-that n-nobody c-could br-break i-into th-these t-type o-of c-cages!"

"They shorted it out with metal," Cyclone explained.

"But, I thought that you tricked them into leaving all of their metal outside!"

"We did, but it turns out that Phoebe and Max's little sister's bow and their friend's clip had some metal in them and they used them to free their friends and to throw us in here," my mom stated.

"And then they escaped through that hole?" Hurricane asked, as she pointed towards the huge hole in the titanium doors that we had used to crawl into here.

"Yes," my dad replied, "Max, Phoebe, Carly, and their little sister melted the doors with their superpowers in order to create it."

"Well, this just stinks! At first, our plan to steal Phoebe and Carly's superpowers and to make Max and Nevel Papperman join forces with us came crashing down, but now our plan to trap Phoebe, Max, Carly, and their friends failed too and our parents are now trapped forever!"

"Well, if they used metal to free their friends and to trap our parents in the cage, then why don't we use metal to free them?" I asked as I shrugged.

"It's not as easy as you think, Twister," Tsunami told me, "This cage is ghost proof, so if you were try and short its electricity out with metal, it would just electrocute you and not create a temporary hole in the cage."

"Yeah, in order to short it out with metal, you guys would need to get a human to do it for us," My dad added, "And since you guys don't know any humans and don't have any powers, you can't use the portal in Ghost World Central to go into Human World and find one who will actually free us."

"And you guys won't get any powers until a little less than ten years from now, so we're going to be in here for awhile," my mom sighed.

"This just stinks!" Hurricane cried, "What the heck are we going to do now!?!?"

"Well, it's never too late to start planning a Plan C, Hurricane," I stated.

"Yeah, a Plan C that we're not going to be able to use until 2024!"

"Actually, you guys could get other ghosts to use their powers to make you go through the portal," Cyclone stated.

"But who in their right mind is going to want to help a bunch of ghost super villains!?!?"

"A bunch of other ghost super villains, of course!" I exclaimed.

"But, where are we going to find a bunch of other ghost super villains, Twister!?!?"

I thought for a moment, then sighed and lowered my head. "I don't know, Hurricane. I just don't know. Looks like were pretty screwed, huh?"

"Actually, you guys could go and see if our old friends over at GSVL will help us," Tsunami told us, "I bet that they would help."

That's when a brilliant idea hit me. "HURRICANE, I HAVE AN IDEA AND IT'S A SUPER DUPER EVIL ONE!!!"

"Really!?!? Spit it out!" Hurricane demanded.

"Well, if we can get our parents friends agree help us, why don't we make them use their ghost powers to help us go through the portal in Ghost World Central and teleport us to our deserted island? After that, we can fix our Power Sucker 2,000 and use it to suck our super powers out of our dead bodies and into our ghost ones. Then, we can look for a bunch of humans who will be willing to help us free our parents, take them into Ghost World, and have them shorten out the electricity in the cage, so our parents can get out of it. After that, our parents and possibly their friends can possess Phoebe, Carly, Max, and some of their friends and they can make them do illegal things that will make them get arrested in jail!"

"Wow, that really is an evil plan, Twister! But, do you really think that we'll be able to suck our powers into our ghost bodies?"

I just shrugged. "I honestly have no idea, but it's worth a shot. I mean, you want your hurricane powers back and I want my tornado powers back!"

"So, Mom, Dad, Dust, Windstorm, where are your friends at?"

"Go grab my GPS off of my desk we'll give you the address of their evil lair," Cyclone ordered, as she pointed towards her huge desk that was at the very end of the room.

Following her mother's orders, Hurricane ran over to Cyclone's huge desk and grabbed her GPS

"Ok, what's the address?" Hurricane asked, ready to put the address into her mother's GPS.

"It's on 302 Ghoul Lane," Tsunami replied.

Hurricane then began to put the address of the evil lair into the GPS. As soon as she was finished, she walked back over towards the electric cage that our parents were trapped inside of.

"So, how does it work?" I asked.

"Press the red button and it will give you the directions verbally," Cyclone answered, "But, don't press it now! Wait until you get outside!"

"How long is it going to take for us to get there?"

My mother, father, Cyclone, and Tsunami began to think for a moment.

"Usually, we just poof ourselves there, which only takes a second, but since you guys have to walk, it will probably take you around thirty minutes to get there," my dad answered.

"Oh, that's not so bad," Hurricane and I both said, as we both started to walked towards the destroyed titanium doors.

We then crawled through the hole that Carly, Phoebe, Max, and their little sister had created and out of The Wicked Tsunami and Wicked Cyclone's evil lair.

"Hang in there, Mom, Dad, Windstorm, and Dust!" Hurricane shouted, as she peered her head through the hole, "We'll get you guys out of there, and once we do, we'll get revenge on Carly, Phoebe, Max, and their dumb friends!"

"Ok, but hurry!" My mom shouted back, "Don't keep us waiting for too long!"

"Ok, we won't!" I promised, as Hurricane and I started to head for the front doors.

As soon as Hurricane and I were outside of her parents' house, she pressed the red button that Cyclone told us to press on her GPS.

"Go straight, then in seven hundred feet, make a left onto Boo Boulevard," the robotic voice of Cyclone's GPS instructed us.

With that being said, Hurricane and I started to head towards our parents' friends' evil lair.