Chapter 5: Dude. Literally.

Day 2 of Massachusetts. It's not terrible, but it's still not Wyoming.

The people here aren't Zane, or Dad. The weather here is a little different, but it wasn't anything I couldn't get used to. The kid across the street was there again around 2:00 when I was outside hanging up some flower pots. He had black hair, with bangs that almost covered his eyes. He had gorgeous hazel eyes, a nose piercing, and very pale skin, almost white. His headphones were in his ears, and he was wearing a black hoodie with red skinny jeans. 

I normally don't just fall for guys the moment I see them, but woah, he was attractive.

I sat on my lawn with my favourite book and began reading. The willow trees were all over our yard, and shade wasn't hard to find. It was perfect, though. 

"You should’ve seen the way he was looking at you while you were out."

I smiled a little. “How?”

"Like you’re the ocean, and he’s desperate to drown."

Thats my favourite quote from the book. It was the Mara Dyer Trilogy, by Michelle Hodkin. Lovely, she was. I looked up and saw the boy staring at me. I blushed, and look back to my book. I had felt something - a ping. A spark. Something magical. I don't know what. All I know is that I was falling for this guy across the street from me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys! Sorry this chapter was incredibly short. I just wanted a small portion of the story to explain Tyler and Kylie's feelings for him. I swear the story will become more exciting during the middle. I'm really sorry if this is coming off as boring to you now. :( But please, if you're enjoying so far, vote! I would really appreciate this, and my passion and love for writing would continue. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! Love you guys!  -21_alexots