Chapter 32: Oh, Sister...

A/N: Thanks for your patience! Hope you enjoy!

Jamie walked Zep and I to my car and got us tucked in for the ride home. "How about I bring home Chinese take-out for dinner?"

I sigh, "That sounds perfect. All I want to do is climb into a bubble bath with a bottle of wine."

He nuzzles my neck, "Sounds good, love. Save some bubbles for me. I'll bring my rubber ducky."

I giggle as he tickles the spot behind my ear, "As long as it's not a rubber dicky. I prefer the real one."

He sucks on my ear, squeezes my ass and whispers, "On second thought, I'll come straight home. We can call out for delivery when we're ready."

***

I'm blissfully lounging in my tub, halfway through my second glass of wine when I hear Jamie come in the front door. He must have stripped along the way because he is naked when he hits the bathroom. "Scooch. I'm coming in."

I smirk at him, "No duckey?"

He slides in behind me, "No, but I brought my dicky." His hands waste no time getting busy running down my body as he murmurs in my ear, "I know you're a lazy puss in the bath, so I'm going to make sure to get you good and clean."

I giggle and flinch a little when he tweaks my nipples, "Feels more like you're trying to get me dirty."

He nibbles my ear and slides his hands down my legs to lift my knees, "Filthy. Prop your feet on either side of the tub, baby. I need to get to my kitten."

I do as he says, feeling completely exposed with my legs spread wide and hanging over the sides of the tub. He hums in approval and takes his time massaging my inner thighs and moving slowly to my center. I'm squirming, dying for him to put his hands where I want them. His fingers find the creases between my thighs and my sex and he strokes slowly up and down, up and down. Only when my hips start to undulate does he move in move to split my lips and stroke my clit. I groan in appreciation. He nips at my ear lobe, "Easy baby, just getting started. Play with your tits. Show me how big you can make your nipples."

I do as he says and he continues to circle my clit and inserts one, then two long fingers into my vagina to stroke me inside and out. The triple stimulation is my undoing and after less than half a minute I am coming so violently I send half of the water onto the tile floor around the tub. Thank goodness there is a drain near the tub!

As I catch my breath, I make a move to sit forward, my intention to turn and straddle him as his fullness has been hot, hard, and heavy against my back. He stays me with his hands on my hips. "No love, like this." He lifts me a little and scoots me higher against his chest, still my back to his front, but I'm basically sitting on his stomach and his dick springs up between my legs. He takes over the fondling of my breasts, "There you go, baby. I want your hands. Jack me. Squeeze one out."

Jack him I do. One hand goes to work on his throbbing cock while the other fondles his balls. I work him into a frenzy, and use a foot to drop the drain on the tub so I can bend over to take him in my mouth as he finishes. He shoots off with a shout, "Holy fuck!"

We lolled together in the tub, working to regain our breathing, but without the warm water, I'm starting to get cold. I move to get out and he gives me an assist by lifting my ass, then holding my hand until I'm out safely. He hops out behind me and we wrap in our towels. I sit down at my vanity so he can comb out my hair while I call our favorite Chinese restaurant to place our dinner order.

When it arrives, Jamie answers the door, still wearing nothing more than a towel. Luckily, it was a male delivery person. We decided 'to hell with clothes' and just sat at the bar to eat dinner in our towels. As we ate, I remembered my news and bounced on my stool in excitement, "I got some great news today!"