Chapter 9

I was wondering what the girl wanted me to search for, or if it was just a distraction from the task at hand. When I was able to stand on my own again, we started to head back to the room we started this entire experience in. On my way out of the room with the cages, I quickly grabbed the camera, stuffed it in my bag, and ran to catch up with the others. 
I unlocked the "testing room" and opened the door. The room was empty except for an envelope on the floor and another door. Grace picked up the envelope and handed it to me. I opened it and took out what was in it. I recognized the handwriting. It was the pages that had been ripped out of the diary. I pulled the diary out of my bag and put the pages in the front so I could read them later. 
"Let's keep going then," Lily said.
I walked around the room and noticed that it was the only room that had wallpaper. I noticed a spot that appeared to blow in the wind for some reason. I walked over and tore the wallpaper down to reveal a hidden door. I tried to unlock it, but the key didn't fit.
I heard the girl laugh again. I asked everyone if they heard it, but they just shook their heads and stared at me, confused. Before I knew it, I lost control of my body again.
"Remember when I said you needed to find another way in?" 
"Damnit, it's happening again," Grace said fearfully.
"Why are you doing this to my sister?" Sam asked in a demanding tone.
"She's very special to me..."
"What do you mean?"
"She's different from my other victims..."
"She is NOT one of your victims! I won't let her be!"
"Who's the one in her body right now?" Sam was silent. "That's what I thought. Now, one of you better get the key from Daisy's hand. You're going to need it and you won't have her to help you."
"What do you mean?" Lily asked.
"Until you bury my body, her soul is mine."
"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Sam yelled, filled with rage and frustration.
"Oh but I can... Good luck..."
I felt myself being separated from something and watched my body go limp. 
"DAISY!" Sam screamed. I couldn't believe it. She actually separated my soul from my body.