Chapter 19

"What should we do with them, Jake?"
"I have an idea." The duo began walking towards the group. 
"Don't touch them." Sasha stepped out in front of the other three.
"What are you going to do?" laughed Jake.
She looked down. "I'm saving my friends... and taking revenge..." 
She lunged towards Jake. Something glimmered in her hands. He fell to his knees holding his stomach. Her soul peeled away from her body and jumped at Diana, like a lion pouncing on its prey. I watched as my body fell to the floor and Diana and Sasha's souls tumbled onto the ground, wrestling. Before I knew what was happening, Diana's soul disappeared. A couple of moments passed before Sasha got up and re-possessed the body she was in previously. 
The room was silent for what felt like an eternity. At least until Sasha looked at me and said, "You can repossess your body now, Daisy." 
Without thinking, I went over to my body and absorbed myself into it. 
I started to get up slowly. I wasn't used to having a body anymore. That is a sentence I never thought I would say. 
"Daisy?" Grace asked.
"Daisy!" Sam yelled as he ran over and hugged me. 
"Yeah, it's me this time. I promise." I hugged him back.
"Sam. We need to talk," Sasha said. He loosened the hug and looked at me. I nodded and let him go.
They went over to the other side of the room. I couldn't hear what they were saying, despite the room having an echo. 
When they came back over to the rest of us, Sam announced, "We have decided that it would be best that we broke up. Especially, considering... everything that's... happened." Lily looked at him with sad eyes. "Lily... I'm so sorry I treated you and Grace the way I did."
Lily's eyes began welling with tears. She ran over to him and hugged him tightly, putting her head on his chest. He smiled and rested his head on her's, closing his eyes. 
"Guys," Grace said, "We need to go. The sun is going to rise soon." 
"You ready to go, guys?" Sasha asked.
"Yep," Lily answered for the group, knowing we would all say the same thing. 
That's when a very familiar female voice said, 
"Yeah, are you ready to go, my new puppet?"