author's note + sequel

until our fates divide

where do your loyalties lie?

Vera Annalise Carmicheal, Queen of Noatra, never wanted to be queen. She would've much rather liked to live her new life, surrounded by the people she loved and trying to escape the demons that haunted her past, without having to lead a country on the side. But Vera has a destiny to live and unfortunately for her, it didn't end with her coronation.

But her demons were still hovering over her, threatening to come back and haunt her. And with Ansen Grey still on the loose, three amulets in hand, she knows damn well that her demons are up to no good.

And with the past deals she made and the secrets she's been hiding, Vera knows that one slip up was enough to make her seemingly better come crashing down again. Because Ansen Grey is never one step behind,

he's always two steps ahead. 

OCTOBER 15TH, 2020

This is officially my longest book but the one I've written in the shortest amount of time, so congrats if you made it this far.

Originally, the entire story was going to be in one book, but since this ended up being 130k words long and with the Google Doc well over 300 pages, When The Stars Align is officially going to be a duology - and maybe even a trilogy!

Either way, if you enjoyed Vera's story, I hope you continue. I'd love to get your thoughts about the book. If you haven't, please vote - I'd appreciate it very much.

Thank you for reading, love you all!