21

parkjimin:

liked by kimtaehyung, namjesus and 89,000 others

parkjimin: sleepover with the fam, amazing to finally meet everyone 🥺 yeonjun, momo and lisa refused to be in the picture which i'm kinda offended by but oh well.

comments:
jeonjk: jimins even more gorgeous irl if anyone's wondering
parkjimin: @ jeonjk 🥺jungkookkkk
minyoongi: @ jeonjk @ parkjimin you guys are right next to each other..

...

"GUYS LETS KARAOKE UP IN THIS BITCH" taehyung shouted out basically bursting everyone's eardrums.

everyone's faces lit up, full of excitement, eager to show off their voices for the first time. jimin slowly grabbed the mic, his hands shaking until he felt a familiar touch calm him down. jungkook. "you're gonna do great jimin, don't be so shy"

just let me love you. let me love, let me love you.

he sang his heart out as everyone's mouths and eyes were stretched open at the amazement of jimins voice. as everyone began closing their eyes and dancing around slowly and sensually to jimins voice to tease him, the only person he was focused on was jeon jungkook. the younger approached jimin little by little as he bored his eyes into the blonde-haired watching him sing.

as jimin kept singing, he felt his back make contact with the wall, as jungkook kept lessening the distance between the two. the only thing keeping them apart was the mic at this point. they were close enough to feel the warmth radiating off each other's bodies.

nervousness swelled up, contaminating every little cell within their bodies, but the rush pulled them in further, nothing could stop them.

they were both so immersed in the gaze the other was presenting they'd not noticed the room completely emptying as the group made their way to the kitchen to give the "couple" a little privacy.

the song ended, but their attraction didn't. jimin let go of the mic and almost in an instant, jungkook let his body go further towards jimin, leaving absolutely no space in between them. as the song "spring day" started playing in the background their faces grew a beet red colour. "j-jungkook what are you doing".

"should i stop jimin"

"no"

jungkook leaned his face closer to jimins, their lips were a slight movement away from touching. the sensation of their breath fanning over each other was cut off by a abrupt "JIMIN WHERES THE JAM" called out from none other than yeonjun.

jimin flinched and instantly pushed jungkook away, looking completely and utterly flustered. "u-uh i don't think i have any". jungkook let out a sigh, aching to touch jimin once again.

"YEONJUN WHATS WRONG WITH YOU THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING" momo screamed her lungs out at yeonjun, you could say she was already the number 1 jikook stan.

"I FORGOT IM SORRY"

jimin let out a soft smile as he looked at the bickering group. "you don't have to be sorry yeonjun, nothing was.. going on"

the group made their way back into the warm living room already finding another topic to make conversation. no one in the group didn't manage to click. it was like they were destined to meet each other.

"AH WHAT IS LOVE IS ON THIS IS MY SONG" momo screeched. she flicked her hair about as everyone observed her, personality the epitome of crazy.

"i WANNA KNOWOWOWO, I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW WHAT IS LOVE"

...

as the hours felt like seconds, everyone was fast asleep, they scattered themselves around the vast living room as if there were no beds in the house at all. jin and namjoon comfortably cuddling on the floor, yeonjun sleeping on top of taehyung on the sofa. yoongi and hoseok falling asleep next to the fridge in the kitchen, leaving jungkook and jimin in a bedroom.

"i can't tell you to sleep on the floor or on the sofa jungkook! you sleep on the bed i'll set up another mattress next to you"

"what if you slept on the bed with me jimin"

"what-"

jimin felt himself be lightly pushed on the bed as jungkook climbed on top of him. the blonde avoided any eye contact, covering his face with his small fingers as he blushed uncontrollably. "j-jungkook stop"

"i don't want to"

jungkook pulled jimin onto him, as he caressed jimin cheek. "let's stay like this"

"jungkook.."