43

jeonjk: did you like it

parkjimin: i'm so mad at you

jeonjk: why baby

parkjimin: you don't talk to me for a week then you send me those flowers and make me literally break down, i have so many questions and i still haven't seen you.

jeonjk: ask away

parkjimin; whyd you sent them to my mum instead of me?

jeonjk: to prove to her that i would do anything to keep you happy

parkjimin: but you didn't talk to me for a week?

jeonjk: i informed your mum about that, it takes a while to master a drawing like yours babe, i wanted it to be as good as possible, and it was really hard to find pink peonies, it took me ages.

parkjimin: why didn't you just talk to me though. you didn't have to mention the surprise about the flowers. our friends are so worried i didn't talk to them for the whole week cause i was so hung up on you.

jeonjk: i know.. i'm sorry about that baby, i've just been super busy.

parkjimin: with what? no ones spotted you going outside and you haven't even been to work.

jeonjk: check your messages with your mum

new message: 1 from mum
mum: jiminie i'm guessing jungkook wants me to tell you now, eomma is going to move back to busan to take care of granny and the old house.

parkjimin: what has my mum moving out got to do with this?

jeonjk: i've packed all of my things, i'm moving in there and i was hoping you would move in with me.

parkjimin: hold on..

jeonjk: what..

parkjimin:

jeonjk: cutie

jeonjk: cutie

parkjimin: HOLD THE FUCK UP SO THATS WHY THAT ROOM AT EOMMAS HOUSE WAS SO EMPTY

jeonjk: oh i helped her clear that room, i'm about to move my stuff there now i'm gonna be sleeping there for the next couple days since i've already sold my apartment.

parkjimin: so you're living with my mum..

jeonjk: that sounds very sad but yeah, she's moving out in 4 days anyway, you can clear your apartment in that time can't you?

parkjimin:

jeonjk: WHY

jeonjk: WHY

parkjimin: HOW ARE YOU SO STUPID?! YOU THINK I CAN PACK EVERY THING AND SELL MY APARTMENT IN ONLY 4 DAYS?