22

"omg look at them"
"take pictures taehyung"
"they're so cute"
"i wish i had that with someone"

whispers flooded the room as the group watched jungkook and jimin cuddling whilst fast asleep. the "couples" faces a soft pink shade and lips parted ever so slightly, as they were awoken by the noise of pictures being taken.

jimin nuzzled his face further into jungkooks chest and he opened his eyes slightly to see the raven haired showing off his bunny smile, staring at him with so much love. "you're so cute jimin". jimins small eyes widened.

"YAH STOP TAKING PICTURES" the blonde hid his face into jungkook, making the youngers smile widen even further at the sudden actions of his hyung.

...

kimtaehyung:

liked by jeonjk, parkjimin and 3,400,000 others

kimtaehyung: aren't they the cutest?

comments:
parkjimin: YAH TAKE THIS DOWN

jeonjk: we are aren't we
parkjimin: @ jeonjk JUNGKOOKK

jungkookfan1: WHOS THAT?!

jungkookfan2: I SHIP

jungkookfan3: #JIKOOK START TRENDING!

...

jimin pouted his lips, biting his lower one slightly wondering whether he should explain to jungkooks fans or let them wonder if they're a "couple" or not. he loved the idea of being jungkooks boyfriend, but he was afraid the younger might've just been teasing him all this time. yep he's THAT oblivious.

he felt alone in his house. everyone was gone, well, everyone except jungkook, but he wasn't out of bed yet anyway. jimin started cleaning the leftover plates from the chaotic night they had as he felt a warm touch surround his waist. jungkook nuzzled his face in the crook of jimins neck as he mumbled softly. "morning beautiful"

"jungkook s-stop.. people already think we're a couple, we shouldn't act like one it's going to confuse me"

"why can't we, don't you like me"

jungkook started leaving small kisses on jimins neck, leaving the blonde overwhelmed at the sensation. "i-"

jungkook swung jimin around, glaring his eyes into his hyungs. "you what"

jimins breath was fast paced and uneven as his face grew warmer and warmer by the second. his bottom lip quivered as he tried to release his answer. it was too much too fast. he remembered jungkook being just his idol as if it was yesterday.

the raven haired made his way closer to jimins face, overwhelmed by the temptation to just kiss every bit of the older right there right now. jungkook licked his lips and bit his bottom one harshly to stop himself from pouncing on jimin. "tell me"