40

eomma❤️: jiminie? i've heard there's no word from you! i'm worried! come over to eommas house today for dinner. i hope you will reply. i am your mother after all!

jimin opens his phone for the first time in 2 days, only to be welcomed with his phone blowing up with links to a million news platforms, claiming the couple "jikook" had broken up, an uncountable number of phone calls and messages, and a specific message from his mother who was the last person he wanted to talk to but.. after all.. she is his mother.

my jiminie❤️: yeah.. of course ill come eomma.

jimin walked over to the bathroom, looking deeply into the mirror, splashing cold water over his tear stained in hope of that being able to wake him up a little more. the elder lets out a deep sigh, feeling his heart break a tiny bit more as he hears his phone ring once again. the ringtone. "serendipity" the song he sang when he'd first met jungkook. he couldn't help but be reminded of man after everything he did, after everything he set his eyes on. the wall, reminded him of the kiss. the bed, reminded him of the cuddles. the mirror, reminded him of the picture they'd taken together. the living room, reminded him of how annoyed jimin was when the mess was created after the sleep over but jungkook helped him clean it up, the kitchen reminded him of jungkook kissing his neck before they were interrupted by yoongi knocking at his door.

"i miss you jungkookie"