23

thick asses

sanamybae: you guys are so cute?! please tell me why you aren't together yet

minyoongi: cause they're both fat wankers

yoongibear: well that's one way to put it

kimtaehyung: AAKFJEKFJSGKDIGNDKJ

bemywifejennie: oh god what now taehyung

taethegoodboy: I BEAT HIM AT COD

kimnamjoon: oh he definitely hates you now doesn't he

namjesus: me and namjoon are together

kimnamjoon: I THOUGHT WE WERE WAITING TO TELL THEM THAT BABE

kimtaehyung: wHAT

sanamybae: OMGOMGOGM

bemywifejennie: I CRY

parkmina: my babies 🥺

taethegoodboy: NOW FUCK

minyoongi: can i sleep now

namjesus: hehehe

kimnamjoon: wheres jimin he would've flipped hearing that i wanted to see his reaction the most

yoongibear: AHH WHAT YOURE DATING?! and didn't he say he was with jungkook?

bemywifejennie: what are they doing?

...

jimin and jungkooks lips moulded together perfectly, as if they were made to kiss each other. jungkook bit jimins plump bottom lip lightly causing the older to gasp softly. jungkook used this opportunity to stick his tongue inside the blondes mouth. their lips slowly started swelling at the long long minutes they had been kissing for.

eventually they broke away from each other, instantly missing the feeling of each other's lips. "jungkook.."

jungkook shut jimin up with his lips once again before he could say anything. their tongues danced around harshly. jungkooks large hands roamed around jimins body, as he let them search up jimins shirt "i want you jimin"

jimins body was attacked with the feeling of butterflies every second, every kiss, every touch. he couldn't take the wait. it was too much for him. "jungkook i can't"

the youngers eyes filled with sadness as he looked at jimin, pulling away from any contact the two were facing like a lost puppy. "you can't what.."

"i can't take the wait jungkook, just have all of me now" jimin pulled jungkook by the collar of his shirt, leading him to another passionate kiss.