24

"a-ah.. j-jungkook" jimin let soft moans escape his mouth as he bucked his hips closer towards jungkook, desperate for more. his submissive side taking control of his body as he frantically bounced and grinded along jungkooks toned thigh.

 his submissive side taking control of his body as he frantically bounced and grinded along jungkooks toned thigh

they slowly started undressing each other, leaving both the males only in their boxers. jimin shyly bit his lips at the sight of jungkooks body. "jungkookie"

"mmnn.. yes baby?" jungkook didn't leave the kiss, not even for a second, his mind was invaded of thoughts of jimin. his naked body. how loud his moans would be when they would fuck. him begging for more. he wanted all of it.

"don't go easy on me.. i like it rough"

these words sent jungkook over the edge, he whipped off jimins boxers as well as his and didn't even think to hesitate for a second.

jimin switched the position so he was on top of jungkook as he grinded harshly against the younger.
the raven haired spanked jimin continuously, earning a long whine after each one.

"a-ahh.." jimin felt as if at that moment he was going to cum untouched but it seemed like the feeling was mutual between the two males. jungkooks hand gripped on jimins hair, pulling at it slightly causing a small pain on jimins scalp with he enjoyed. "more"

jimin sucked on jungkooks long fingers, completely moistening them as he then felt them being stuck up his ass. jimin pushed back into them each time jungkook tried pulling them out. the younger stuck another finger in again and again until his 4 fingers were searching inside the begging jimin. the blonde screamed out jungkooks name repeatedly, knowing he was going to get a noise complaint soon enough. "a-ahh.. f-fuck jungkook harder"

jimins mouth watered. his mind going crazy, so desperate, so needy for jungkooks touch, jungkook body, jungkook cock. as he slid down his boxers, the thick cock slapped onto the youngers abdomen, making him hiss in a mixture of slight pain and overwhelming pleasure.

the elder bit his lip shyly, his eyes glued onto jungkooks length as his tongue jutted out to lick his lips.

"hey" jungkook called out, his hand grasping jimins hair and pulled him up gently to make eye contact.

"don't be shy and suck me off baby" he smirked.

jimin went down immediately, kitten licking at jungkooks tip, almost immediately aroused at the taste and the noses escaping the youngers thin but seductive lips. as he took the whole length into his mouth, bobbing up and down, he moaned sensually sending vibrations through jungkooks body.
"agh.. fuck baby, god jimin, fuck such a good boy"

he grabbed a handful of the elders locks and thrusted into his mouth till he was at the edge. the endless sounds of gagging and the sight of tears dripping from jimins eyes turned him on till he was unimaginably hard.

leaning down till his breath was fanning his hyungs ear he whispered. "god hyung i'm gonna fuck you so good"

"god, please.. jungkook please fuck me" his voice raspy after the intense blowjob.

jungkook yanked jimins legs apart as far as they could go as he stuck his whole length inside jimin. he thrusted aggressively with no remorse, the hyungs legs flying up to swing over jungkooks shoulders, the bed jostling by the harshness of jungkooks thrusts, the bed frames constant contact with the wall creating a frequent banging noise for his neighbours. jimin flinched and felt warm tears drop down his cheeks at the pain until the pleasure took over. the youngers member twitched inside jimin as he began fucking him at an animalistic pace. jimin couldn't handle the overbearing overstimulation. his eyes squeezed shut as his thighs uncontrollably shook hinting at his upcoming orgasm. he needed to cum, he couldn't hold it in much longer. "jimin baby.. you like that?"

"fuck i like it so much, love your cock so much.. aaggnn.. " jimin screamed as he squirted out his warm liquid onto jungkooks chest it didn't fail to land slightly on jimins chin and lips, the youngers thrusts continued until he managed to chase his orgasm and cum deep inside jimin, groaning the elders name loudly.

"oh jungkook, m' so full.. don't stop god fuck" jimin through his head back.

"shit, that was.."

"amazing, jimin" though he didn't seem like he had enough of the perfect sensation they had just previously come down from.

"j-jungkook what are you doing". jungkook kissed jimins neck fondly as he felt his back being scratched at the pleasure his partner was feeling. jimin wrapped his legs around jungkook, grinding against him to cause friction between the two.

"it's time for round 2 baby" he smirked a devilish smirk.