34

jimins jaw dropped as he watched jungkook sing sensually against the large black microphone which almost covered his whole face. he'd always thought he's voice was angelic, but it seemed to hit harder once you'd heard it in real life.
"you sounded beautiful jungkookie"

"oh? what happened to calling me babe huh"

jimins face turned a bright red shade as he began to stutter on his words. you could say he was braver on screen then off. "s-shut up, anywayyyy"

jungkook scoffed at his boyfriends cuteness, as he massaged his arm pulling him closer. jimins eyes widened at the sudden action, but he was ready, ready for jungkook to pounce on him.

"i've heard you sing before you should record something"

"w-what?"

"why? were you expecting something else?" jungkooks smirk grew, flinching slightly at the little slap jimin placed on his bicep in return of his teasing. they stared into each other's eyes as if nothing had happened, searching the others beautifully carved features. from this close you could normally spot someone flaws, like dry or oily skin, pimples, pores but the two men standing were nothing but flawless.

jungkook snapped out of the gaze, desperately wanting to hear the elders voice again like he did on the day they met. he leaned in, placing a small, loving kiss on the plump lips park jimin had on display. "sing for me"

i want you to be your light baby. you should be your light.

jungkook found himself falling into jimins relaxing voice, his body feeling like jelly as if he'd just had a massage. soothing. calming. sexy, cutie, lovely.

"jimin you're amazing, that song is perfect, but i've never heard it, whos it by?"

"actually, it's by my mother, she used to sing it to me when i was a kid"

"i'd love to meet her sometime"

id love to meet her sometime jungkook said, and now there he was, sat right opposite the protective mother of park jimin, everything's been amazing, easy, stress free but gaining trust of mrs park? that was going to be a heck of a challenge the couple was bound to face. inevitable.