Chapter 16 ~The Boys Are Back... and then some...~

~Gray~

I was talking to Lyon when I saw Natsu turn down the street. Natsu stared at me. I began walking toward him, smiling. It had been too long since I had spoken to my love. We almost reached eachother when Levy and Lucy got in the way. I laughed, hugging the girls tightly.

Lucy let go first then as soon as Levy let go they both slapped me hard across the face.

"Don't you ever make Natsu worry about you again!" They said at the same time. (demonedangels twinzies lol)

I rubbed my cheeks and lookes at them, "I'm sorry! We didn't have any internet or phone service where we were!"

"Thats not an excuse!" Lucy scolded.

"You could have written a letter." Levy noted.

"A.... letter?" Loke asked. Lucy lookes at Erza who immediately put Loke in a choke hold and gave him a noogie. Everyone, including Lyon, laughed. Lucy kicked my shin.

"You don't get to laugh." She crossed her arms looking at me.

"Okay guys, come on. I think he's had enough." Jellal laughed, pulling Erza off Loke and kissing her. She looked at him, partly smiling, partly embarrassed.

I rubbed my cheek again, then saw Natsu walk up to me, kissing both of my cheeks. "Feel better now?"

"Kinda. Im sorry about not calling or writing."

"Gray, what did I tell you last time you said sorry?"

I thought about it but before I could say it he tilted my chin up, "I said don't ever apologize to me again. Because I will have already forgiven you." He kissed me on the lips, then hugged me again. I smiled, missing the warmth that he brought to me. Even on a icy cold day like today.

"Hey all of you rags for brains. Hurry up before you freeze to death."

I looked at the doors to the school, seeing Zeref standing there. I laughed, "Sounds like someone really cares."

"Zerefs been hanging out with us a lot since you left." Natsu said. I looked at Zeref, becoming a little teensy bit jealous when he said he'd been hanging out with him. Natsu saw this and whispered in my ear, "You're cute when you're jealous."

I looked down, trying to hide my face, but since Natsu knew me so well he already knew I was blushing. Then I walked inside and saw that Sting was standing next to a guy with hair about as dark as Zerefs.

"Thats Rogue. Him and Sting started dating the day after you left. Turns out they grew up together and have always been attracted to eachother. Each one was just too afraid of getting rejected by the other one." Zeref told me.

Sting glanced in our direction, then started walking over. Natsu put his arm around my shoulders. Who's jealous now?

"Whoa, just want to talk, besides, I like Rogue more. He's more defined if you know what I mean."

"Good for you, but to me, Gray is perfect." Natsu said moving his hands so they wrapped around my stomach. I reached back, stretching and holding my hands around his head, kissing his cheek. Sting saw this and laughed, "Oh no you don't."

Rogue walked over putting his arms around Stings neck and took a long breath, smelling Stings neck, then he kissed it, going all the way up until their lips met.

"I get it!" Lucy squealed. Loke looked at her with a confused expression on his face. She whispered in his ear and he said oh. Levy looked at Lucy and automatically knew. She giggled and looked at Gajeel. Who nodded.

Natsu whispered in my ear, "Do you trust me?"

I nodded slightly. Of course I do, I thought. He smiled, turning me around and pushed me back into a wall, I looked down and saw that Natsu had my shirt in his mouth. He dropped it then took my hands and held them above my head, kissing me forcefully.

Sting watched us, then looked at Rogue. Rogue grabbed him by the loops on by is pants and pulled him close, then put his hands behind Stings head, slowly moving them down until they landed under his butt. Then he lifted sting up so he was looking down at Rogue. They kissed then rested their foreheads on eachothers.

Natsu smiled. He took me by the shoulders and pushed me to the ground. I went to sit up and he sat on me, his arms on the ground on either side of me. Instead of sitting up the rest of the way, I propped myself up onto my elbows. Natsu put his scarf around my neck, using it to pull me closer. I went willingly, but this time instead of feeling the warm Natsu, I only felt a sense of need. Like all that mattered to Natsu was to win against them.

"Stop." I mumbled, pulling away. He sat up, staring down at me.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. I shouldn't have done it. Please forgive me." He said innocently.

I pulled myself out from under him, sitting up the rest of the way, leaning into his chest, and resting my head on it, "I forgive you."

Natsu stood up and held out his hand. I took it, pulling myself up. Sting and Rogue were standing side by side each with an arm wrapped around the other.

"Looks like a forfeit." Sting laughed loudly.

"No a forfeit. Right now we'll see who the winner was." I said, giving them a challenging glare.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So I wanted to do this so you guys wouldn't die anymore. So plz no dying, k? Lolz. But on another point, thanks to everyone thats been reading! And for the votes! I think reads is at like 998 which is like, I dont know. I may just die right now. Its too bootiful for meh. Lolz I just stabbed myself with the part of the needle that the thread goes through. It hurts. . . Why am I such a blonde?

-------------------------------------------------------------