Chapter 19 ~Gray's Dad~

~Jordan Fullbuster~

-During Pizza Party- (from last chapter)

I paces around angrily, thinking about Gray. He would marry the girl I had planned for him. The girl had successfully gotten him to date her once, but they broke up.

"Uhh...Excuse me, Mr. Fullbuster,  sir?"

I looked at the man, "What is it?"

"T-The lady Takahashi wishes to see you. They are in the dining hall, awaiting uour presence."

"I will be down there in a minute. Have the chef bring them his best cooking in the meanwhile."

"Y-Yes sir."

He left, gently choosing the door behind him. That Natsu boy seems very precious to Gray. Maybe if he isnt in the picture I won't have an issue with it. Or if I kidnap Grays love, he will do whatever I want him to. Including marry the young Miss Takahashi.

I cleared my throat, walking out the door and towards the dining hall. When I got there I saw Mrs. Takahashi and her daughter sitting at the table across from eachother. First I bowed in respect to Mrs. Takahashi. "Mrs. Takahashi. "

Then to her daughter, "Miss. Takahashi. "

"Jordan, I thought we had a deal. If you're youngest son marries my daughter then I will continue to support you're hair brained company. I gave you the money you needed. Now where's my daughters future husband?"

I stared at her politely, "He is with my ex."

She was getting angrier by the second,  "Didn't we kill that bitch so you could get ownership?"

I nodded, "Yes, we did, but a few minutes after Gray had gotten home, that skank mother of his showed up and took him."

"Well do you have the papers?"

"Yes but it still doesn't help that he's in love with someone already."

"Who?"

"Natsu Dragneel. He is in the same school as your daughter and Gray."

"We'll just have to take him out of the picture."

"I was thinking the same thing but then I thought,  instead of killing the boy, why not use him instead. If we have him then Gray will surely do anything we want him to."

"You're right, but that won't work forever. Eventually something will happen and we'll be forced to take precautionary, or should I say, extreme measures." She said.

"No, I dont think we will, but if we do. We'll just expose of any and all threats."

She nodded, smiling evilly. "Yes we will."

~Natsu~

-The same day-

I walked home alone, thinking about Gray. And the pizza. Mmm pizza. I looked up, seeing the stars light up the night sky next to a full moon. It sort of reminded of that sparkle that Gray always had in eyes when he looked at me. I thought about him and watched the cars go by. Counting the ones that were red. I turned a corner and saw my house.

I had just gotten to the sidewalk in front of it and a van came speeding down the street. I quickly looked in that direction. It kept coming, the side door opening when it got near me. A hand reached out, grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Hey! Wha-" Whoever it was pulled me in the van, pulling my hands behind my back and tied them together. Then they took a bandana and put it in my mouth, tying it in a knot. I wiggled around, kicking someone in the face, then I kicked another in the stomach.

"Its funny how you thought you could keep Gray away from me. Now that I have you, he will do anything I tell him." That voice. It was Gray's father. I tried to object to his outrageous plan, but the bandana kept me from doing it. His dad laughed. "Try to struggle all you want, it wont work."

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for another short chapter,  but I hope you guys like it. Thank you all so much for all the awesome comments!  1.32 thousand reads! I cant believe I haven't died yet cuz of dem. Love you all and hope to update again soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------