Chapter 25 ~A Dream?~

~Gray~

I turned around, seeing the guy standing at the door. "Natsu. Get her out of here."

"Gray..."

"Go. Now."

He blasted a hole in the wall with his fist, grabbing the girl carefully and leaving. I turned my attention back to the man and saw that Erza and Lucy were both unconcious, laying on the road that went through the middle of the town. I clenched my fist, "Who are you?"

He walked past me, but I stopped him, "ICE MAKE: SWORD!" I swung the sword at him, striking his shoulder. The ice melted, then formed over his shoulder,  filling in the wound. I stepped back, staring at him in disbelief. He stared at me with pitch black eyes and a strange marking rested under his right eye.

"Stay out of my way mage." That voice. It sounded familiar. "Now rest!" I felt lightheaded and fell to the ground.

-

~Gray~

I woke up and found myself sleeping next to Natsu. He had bruises and cuts all over his body and was snuggled up close to me. Wasn't I just going on a mission?

Beside me, Natsu opened his eyes, staring at me weakly. "Gray, are you ok?"

I stared at him, then jumped out of bed, grabbing onto my hair, whats happening? I looked at Natsu. His eyes were full of worry and fear. He sat up, taking some effort, and kept staring at me.

"Gray, it was just a bad dream. Calm down. Its ok." He went to get out of bed but I stopped him.

"Oh. Sorry Natsu." I went back over to the bed, getting under the covers, pulling them over us and snuggling close to him. He put an arm around me, but I moved it so he wouldn't have to be in pain.

"What did I tell you? Dont ever apologize to me." He stared at me with a serious face. I saw a tinge of pain behind it, and wanted to burst out crying, but Natsu was in enough pain for now. I decided to carefully hold him, wanting to protect him from the horrors of this world.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So how was that? Anybody confused? Lolz. Sorry for not updating a lot lately but all the support I've had makes me feel like you guys want more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more so I'll update again asap.