Prologue

The Evil Twins are no more. They are not Khanet and Khanis's problem anymore. But they don't know that Evil Anubis and Evil Anput have a friend on the other side of the portal. Evil Bast has already heard the dreadful news of her friends being no longer alive. She is planning on going to Egypt and making sure that the heroes are never again. For now, the heroes are safe and sound. Our story begins with Ra and Anubis talking in the palace about how great of a warrior Khanet is and discussing about her becoming a goddess. "Ra. I think she is ready as well as her brother." Anubis pointed out. "I think so too. But the question is: Are they willing to take on this daring challenge?" Ra questioned. Anubis thought for a moment.

Ra began getting a puzzled look on his face. "Well?" Ra asked. Anubis was thinking of the right words to say. "Yes. They have come far enough. We need warriors like them alive and well down on Earth." Anubis explained. "Very well. If you want them to be transformed into gods, then you will have to teach them. I will give them their powers tonight while they are asleep." Ra replied.

"Got it." Anubis replied back. "What about the rest of their crew?" Anubis asked. "We will focus on them later. But for now, it will just be the two of them. Alright?" Ra answered. "Yes, Sir!" Anubis exclaimed. "Excellent. I look forward to hearing from you in a couple of days." Ra stated. Ra then disappeared off into the heavens.

Anubis walked to Khanet's room to tell her the exciting news. She has waited for this day to come. When she and her brother would be blessed with eternal life. Not for the sake of power, but for the sake of living. Once Anubis got up the stairs, he swung the door open widely. Khanet, who was sitting on her bed, looked at Anubis. "So?" Khanet began asking. "Great news! You're in." Anubis stated. Khanet smiled cheerfully.