Chapter 2: A Magical Transformation

As the heroes slept peacefully, Ra was in the heavens ready to transform Khanet and Khanis into gods. His plan was to bestow magical powers on the pair. They were dreaming deeply when the transformation had begun. Ra used magic to turn them into powerful beings. For when they would wake up the next day, they would be new people.

Ra gave Khanet the ability to fly, teleport, run fast, and super strength as well as controlling fire. Khanis had the same abilities only he controlled wind instead of fire. The heroes didn't know when this was going to happen.

But lucky for them, it happened soon enough. After a while, Ra had completed the transformation. The transformation then ended. The heroes continued to sleep. The next day, everyone woke up. They all got out of bed, got ready for the day, and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. They all sat at the table like usual as if everything was normal.

Just then, while they all were eating breakfast, Ra came down from the heavens to tell Khanet and Khanis about the powers that were in store for them. "Hello, all." Ra announced. "Ra. Why are you here? You usually don't come down to Earth unless something's wrong and even then, you don't make an appearance at times." Anubis pointed out.

"I just came here to tell Khanet and Khanis something important that they need to know." Ra explained. "But you have Thoth do that constantly." Anubis declared. "I wanted to tell them instead." Ra then explained. "Oh." Anubis exclaimed. Ra then looked at Khanet and Khanis. "Khanet. Khanis. You are now gods." Ra continued. "You are lucky that I was willing to transform you overnight." Ra added.