Chapter 6: The Path of War

They then went to go pack their things. Once they were done, they walked out the palace doors and journeyed out into the desert. A couple hours passed by and they finally saw Evil Bast walking towards them. Once she reached the team of heroes, she took out her dagger.

She placed the blade of her dagger in her other hand while running her fingers against the steel of her blade. She looked at her dagger and replied "So...you guys killed my friends?" She looked up at them while still continuing to run her fingers on the blade of the dagger.

She then stopped. She took her fingers off the blade and held the dagger with one hand again. She then decided to laugh evilly. She stopped laughing. "Alright. Who is responsible for killing them?" Evil Bast screamed as she pointed her dagger at the crew.

She stopped pointing her dagger at them. Khanet and Anput stepped forward. "What do you have to say for yourselves?" She then asked. "We did it for a reason." Khanet answered. "Really? There wasn't another way?" Evil Bast finally asked. "No. Your friends tried to take over Egypt." Anput explained. "My friends probably had a reason behind all this madness." Evil Bast explained. "No. They don't. They're psychopaths. All they want to do is destroy. It's like in their blood or something. As if it's a part of their DNA. You all were made to be evil, weren't you?" Anput stated.

"I did want to destroy Egypt once. Now I just want to destroy you instead. It will be much more fun to watch you suffer and avenge my friends." Evil Bast then explained. "See. Evil!" Anput declared. "Silence!!!" Evil Bast yelled.

"You all have a desire to destroy Egypt. You all are evil. It's like you were made to be that way. Each of you always come to Egypt to take over or get revenge for the death of the previous villain. It's a never ending chain." Anput added. "You're probably going to try and take over. Well...if you want Egypt, you're going to have to go through us first." Khanet stated.

"Actually. I never really wanted to take over Egypt like my friends, but I will kill you for ending my friends." Evil Bast replied. They all then took out their weapons. "Let's dance!" Khanet remarked. Evil Bast then growled angrily.