Chapter 8: Purfect Annihilation

Bast then removed her dagger with a grin on her face. "I just want to get back at them for killing my friends." Evil Bast explained. Bast stopped grinning. "You evil versions have been trying to take over Egypt for thousands of years. We didn't let you then and we won't let you now." Anubis stated.

Everyone put their weapons away except for Bast. Evil Bast picked up her dagger, put it away and then turned around to see Anubis and the others. "I never thought my friends would've died on me. But you're the cause of this, aren't you?" Evil Bast explained.

"Yeah. We are." Anubis answered. Evil Bast growled. "You shouldn't have done that. Once I'm finished with you and done avenging my friends, I will feed your corpses to the crocodiles." Evil Bast then explained. Anubis just grinned and rolled his eyes because he knew that what she said was never going to happen. The heroes have always prevailed and they will succeed again.

There was no hope in winning because they already knew that it was going to happen. There was no second guessing it. It was very obvious and out in the open. There were no surprises that came their way. No twists. Nothing. Everything had always been this way. In fact, this always happened, that they got kinda tired of it.

Isis decided to turn Evil Bast human as a way to make killing her much easier. Within seconds, Evil Bast turned human. Isis dropped down in a sand tornado. Then, the tornado disappeared. Isis whispered in Bast's ear that Evil Bast was now killable.

Bast nodded and got ready to stab her evil version from behind. Isis then disappeared. Bast stabbed Evil Bast in the back. Evil Bast gasped and fell to her knees. Then, with a final breath, she declared "You morons have busted us for the last time. Mark my words. Someday, all of Egypt will then be in grave danger."

After that, her whole body fell to the ground and immediately began rotting like Evil Anput's body in Alexandria. Then, Ra healed everyone.