Chapter 5: Cat's Eyes

Just then, Evil Bast came through the portal and was on her way to Cairo. Thoth saw her and decided to go warn the others. He dropped in the dining room in a sand tornado. Then, the sand tornado disappeared. Khanis saw Thoth standing there from a distance.

"Hey, Thoth. Is there something you need?" Khanis asked concerningly. Thoth hastily walked over to Khanis. Once he finally reached Khanis, he stated "Khanis. Your kingdom is in danger." "What? How is that even possible?" Khanis then asked. "We killed the Evil Twins. Remember?" Khanis explained.

Khanis called bluff on Thoth's warning. He pushed it off as nothing. For all he knew was that they had vanquished the only evil people, who tried to take over their land, which was Evil Anubis and Evil Anput.

He didn't know that there would be anyone else that they had to fight. He merely thought it was the end as well as Khanet. But Anubis and Anput knew that there was more beyond the portal. Unlike everyone else, who were dreaming of something better than fighting.

Peace. The only thing they wanted for Egypt. "Someone else is after you. It's a friend of theirs. Otherwise known as Evil Bast. She is coming. The reason for it, I'm unsure. But her coming is all I know." Thoth replied. "Thank you for the warning." Khanis exclaimed.

Thoth then disappeared. "We should go pack our things. For we are following the same path we've always gone down. The path of war." Khanis stated.