Chapter 7: The Arrival of Bast

They all began fighting. Khanet swung her dagger, but by the time she could stab Evil Bast, it was already too late. She got knocked to the ground. Then, Anput tried to fight her, but got knocked down to the ground too. Her dagger fell out of her hands and laid by Anput while being on the ground.

Evil Bast saw everyone charging towards her and let out a powerful yell. In fact, it was so loud that it could shatter glass. It could cause their ear drums to bleed. It was even loud enough to echo throughout the desert. They all fell to the ground.

"Ha ha ha. You can't stop me." Evil Bast remarked. Just then, Bast appeared behind Evil Bast in a sand tornado. The tornado then disappeared. She took out her dagger. "No. But I can." Bast pointed out. Evil Bast turned around and saw Bast standing there.

Bast then punched Evil Bast in the face. Evil Bast growled in anger. They then started sword fighting with their daggers. Everyone saw Bast fighting Evil Bast. They decided to get up and help Bast fight this battle. They all picked up their weapons.

Bast continued fighting Evil Bast. Evil Bast then stabbed Bast in the stomach. Bast fell to her knees and dropped her dagger. "I won't...let you hurt my friends." Bast declared. Bast then stood up, grabbed her dagger and stabbed Evil Bast with it. Evil Bast gasped and dropped her dagger. "It's only fair!" Bast stated.