Chapter 1

So, today is my second week of school and to be honest, I hated it.

+ + +

"MISS PARKER!"

I look up from the ground and see an angry Miss Ovard.

"Yes?" I say with nervousness in my voice.

"Miss Parker, one more time you ignore me like that, I'm sending you to the principal's office."

"Ye - yes, misses Ovard."

I look around the class and see everyone laughing at me.

See, this is why I hate my life.

+ + +

After class is over, I walk over to my locker silently, trying not to cause any trouble or drama. But, a few seconds later I hear someone shouting 'loser'. Clearly, that person was shouting at me and no one else. But, instead of shouting back, or doing anything that involves in talking to that person, I keep on walking until that person says, "Hey! When I call your name, you don't just walk away from me."

*sigh

"First of all, my name is not 'loser'. Second of all, leave me alone." I shout.

Meet Aspyn Michaelson. AKA, the girl who basically controls everyone in this school. Everyone except for me and her boyfriend, Jack. She basically tries to sleep with every guy on the football team and then dumps them. She hasn't dumped Jack yet because he's the captain of the football team.

"Well I don't care what your name is."

I walk away.

"Hey! I was talking to you! Get back here!"

I'm so close to my locker when someone turns me around and punches me to the ground.