8. Let me

(Recommended song: Cardigan- Taylor Swift)

December 14, 2000

"You're so mean to me!" Jungkook hit a light mocking punch on the forearm of the man beside him eliciting a melodious groan that has successfully become a sweet trigger of his giggles now over last months.

In the past few months of Jungkook dragging Taehyung on dates, there had been a new gesture manufactured on Taehyung where he rolled his eyes with a smile on his face and groaned throwing his head back.

"I'm just truthful. You locals call it mean."

It was a weak attempt to show his annoyance when he wasn't really annoyed and it had become Jungkook's favorite muse in the first few weeks itself.

"First of all, I taught you that slang so you're not allowed to use that on me. Secondly yes, it's mean to call me annoying."

"But you are annoying! You're not getting off my car!" Taehyung whined impatiently tapping the back of his head against the headrest of the leather seat, yet a substantial failure in hiding the twitching smile that adorned his lips.

"I will as soon as you let me kiss you. It's that simple a deal."

"It's outrageous how upset you got when I proposed a the-thing-that-cannot-be-named for our you-know-what yet you are here making unwritten deals every wake of the hour?" he said now facing the passenger seat with raised brows.

"Oh boo-hoo! Now say yes to the kiss." Jungkook faced back arms crossed over his chest and tongue clicking in challenge.

"Jungkook you barely gave me a month to move on from the peck."

"Exactly! It's almost close to a month. Most people do all that and more before getting into a relationship. Comeonnnn." he sat up now folding one leg under him.

"Baby?" he waited for the the other to hum with that pout. "Get out."

"Yeah, no." he excitedly sat up and clapped his hands lightly "Okay, how about another deal?"

Taehyung threw his head back on the seat and groaned again. "Oh here we go again."

"No, listen up. Let me kiss you-" he saw Taehyung ready to throw a whining fit but continued before he could "- if you don't like it, I won't insist on any physicality for the next.. Umm let's say.. Six months."

Taehyung's attention was completely drawn now, as he sat up folding one foot just like the other did and completely shifted towards the other. "I'm listening."

"But if you like it, you have to take me to yours for tonight."

"My house? Why-" his detective senses started tingling again, Jungkook rolled his eyes at which.

"Because I'm wanna steal your furniture!" he pushed his tongue to his cheek inside causing the other to chuckle at it, a quick reminiscence of how this boy could barely say a sentence to Taehyung months ago flashing by.

"Okay, okay. Fine! Let's exchange salivated germs." he threw his hands up in surrender and watched the other give a one firm nod all smug.

"Sweet. Now come to Papi!" Jungkook curved his finger throwing an air kiss to the man with a wink but ended up laughing at himself.

A fond smile seemed to have etched itself on Taehyung's face this time throwing his second most common gestures of shaking his head in disapproval, the smile as persistent as ever.

"You have to promise you won't lie about not liking it."

"My life would have been a hundred times easier if I could tolerate lies, Jungkook. That's one thing I can't do."