27. Lure me

(Recommended song: Overused - Clara Mae and Gnash)

🎶 What if we want something different? What if we're better apart? 🎶

July 24th, 2005, Sunday- 10:00 am Smithfield, London

"Mornin' sleepy head!" the sound of the electric batter mixer had Jimin yelling that louder than usual to top himself over it.

The addressed boy only incoherently grumbled with a nose scrunch eyes still laden heavy with last night's undone sleep. "Mhmfphmh"

He puts his head down on the kitchen shelf where Jimin was busy whisking the pancake batter while How do I live by LeAnn Rhymes in a very low subtle volume plays on his disc-man in the background.

"How do I live without you?  I want to know.. How do I breathe without you?  If you ever go...How do I ever, ever survive?" Jimin sings into his ears and sways his hips like doing a distorted tango of sort.

"Uhhhh shut uppp" He mumbled with closed eyes placing his face sideways on the shelf, causing the chubby cheek to press against it like cookie dough and strawberry lips protruding into an unintentional pout.

"Wake up Kook you lazy-ass! I brought more of your stuff from Mr.Kim's house. Look, he sent this handi-cam!" He bent forward placing his face over Jungkook's and pointing beside him where the old camcorder Taehyung got him for the first anniversary lay with a small bright red light thingy.

Was Jimin recording himself dancing while mixing pancake batter?

"Go away Jim! I was playing Grand Theft Auto the entire night thinking you'd be a decent human and eat at yours on my day off at least." He uttered against the shelf, half the words getting squished between his cheek pockets.

"No can do! And look at you so proud about playing games from 2001."

"Might I remind you I pay for myself now? Can't afford to spend on these things." He lazily lifted his head and extended his hand to poke a finger into the batter only to have it harshly swatted away. "Ow! Meany, this is my house!"

"My ingredients!" The other cheekily threw a rock sign with a wink towards the camera when the music came to an end (which was so unfitting considering it was a falsetto ending to the slow song). "Perfect-o! Send me the tape when you get this developed."

Jungkook didn't reply consequent to his mouth being stuffed to the brim from the blueberries he was trying to munch on looking like a baby squirrel nom-ing big peanuts.

Jimin flipped the first two pancakes on a plate presenting it in front of the boy wrapped in lethargy while sipping on his tea from time to time.
"Read another one of your letters to Jin yesterday. It's only been a month!! I don't understand why you wanna help him after all he did."

"He deserves the prison life, sure, but nobody deserves the imprisonment of their own mind. It's only the basic notes from what the therapist tells me." He plops his chin on the palm and munched on the mouthful of breakfast.

"Well ok Joseph Christ, you received a middle finger as your reward again."

"Well at least he didn't threaten to shove a rod up my butthole. I'll call it progress!" Both began to giggle whilst Jimin flipped over another tempting looking perfect round pancake whilst Jungkook stuffed his already full mouth with more.

"Ooh- by ga way my kherapish-" swallowing the contents of his mouth on receiving disapproving look of disgust from the other, he spoke again. "My therapist says I'm fit enough for only once-a-week sessions now! Wooh! Gonna buy Ace Combat-5 first thing now, bitch!!"