Part 1

The way he kissed her lips, she felt the jolt of electricity through her body. She took a step back, looking into his green eyes. He smirked, pulling her back in for a kiss. He ran his hands gently over her body, squeezing her ass, forcefully. She moaned into his mouth, as he picked her up; pushing her up against the wall.

"Josh." She moaned softly, as he wrapped her legs higher up his back.

"Do you want this?" He pulled back, searching her wanting eyes. She grabbed his face, pulling his lips to her collarbone. He moaned into her neck, kissing softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as he backed off the wall. He grabbed her ass, walking her over to the bed. She ran her hands wildly through his hair, kissing him emotionally. He gently put her down on her silk sheets, pulling back from her lips, tugging at his pants. His pants fell to the floor, revealing his hard cock in his tight boxer briefs. Her eyes grew wide, contemplating what was about to happen. Was she ready for this next step with him? Or should she wait? He smiled, climbing on top of her, kissing her ear, then neck. He pulled back looking into her bright brown eyes. As she shifted uneasily beneath him, looking quickly to the right.

"Are you okay, Samantha?" He said softly. She nodded bring her attention back to him, unsure of what she should say.

"Yes, Josh. I am okay." She hesitated, tucking her curly black hair behind her ear. He noticed her hesitation, pushing swiftly off her, sitting up briskly.

"You don't seem okay." He said, pulling her into his toned chest, rubbing her arm softly. The tears slid down her cheek. She wiped them away with back of her hand, knowing she had caused a quick flashback. "Samantha?" He said, the worry laced in his voice. His erection had quickly disappeared and a wash of guilt had overcome her.

"I am sorry, I thought I was ready." She paused, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. "I will be fine, let's." He cut her off, sitting up, placing his long finger over her lips.

"No, there is no pressure for this, okay?" He said, grabbing her chin, pulling it up so she was looking at him. His green eyes showing sincerity, she tried to force the tears away, but one trickled down her cheek. He quickly pushed it off, pulling her in for a hug. "What's wrong, why are you crying?" He asked. She sniffled quietly, letting her emotions overrun her body.

"I just, I just.." She paused, trying to find the words. Josh and Samantha had been dating for a few months now. Samantha had a past that she hadn't spoken to anyone about, but her best friend Jessica. Jessica was the only one that knew what happened at the frat party three years ago. Now, three years later, she didn't know how to tell him. She didn't want anyone to feel sorry for her, nor did she feel sorry for herself. I put myself in the situation. I got drunk, I let myself get drunk. She pushed the thoughts back into that dark place, still searching for the words. "I was raped." She said quickly, bluntly. He pulled back, looking into her sad eyes. His green eyes darkened and a flash of anger spread across his face.

"What!" He said, standing up. He pulled his low cut jeans off the floor, as Samantha fixed her dress. "What do you mean you were raped?" He said, pulling his jeans up his thighs. Samantha sniffled again, wiping the tears away with the back of her hand.

"I was, I was at a frat party at school and I got too drunk." She paused, taking a deep breath. "He, he took advantage of me. I just have flashbacks, when he was hovering, hovering on top of me." She stuttered, the words barely leaving her lips. His eyes shifted, as he ran his hands through his shorter brown hair.

"Did you report it?" He asked, turning back to her, grabbing her hand. She shook her head, knowing she should've reported him. She knew she wasn't the only one that he had done this to. "Why, why didn't you report him?" He said, sighing in frustration. She hesitated, pushing her black curls back behind her ears.