Part 8

Samantha's POV

        The next day, Samantha woke up to the sun peering through a crack in the blacked out curtains. She yawned, stretching as she sat up. Josh was sprawled across the bed naked, the sheet clinging lightly around his torso. She bit her lip, glancing at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was a little past ten in the morning, she crawled over to him, kissing his body. Her lips wandered to his neck, nibbling along his jawline, making her way to his lips. She kissed along his lips, until he returned her kisses.

"Mmmm." He groaned, pulling her on top of him. "Is it time for me to wake up?" He asked groggily.

"Yes, don't want to be late for your meeting." Samantha said, her bare body hovering over him.

"We got time for a quickie right?" He smirked, his green eyes fixated on her reaction. She giggled, shifting her body to get off him.

"No we do not but I'll be ready for you when you get home." She winked, slipping off him and sliding off the bed. He groaned, running his hands through his hair. She left the room, as he slid off the bed. He walked into the bathroom, opening the glass shower door, turning the handle. He walked over to the closet, hurriedly picking out his outfit for work. He settled on a black button up, with a white striped black tie and black slacks. He took a pair of boxer briefs out of the drawer, walking over to where his towel hung, placing them on top. He slipped into the shower, letting the warm water rush over his face. Samantha opened the glass door, closing it as she stepped in. She ran her small hands up his back, coming around to his toned chest. He grabbed her hands, pulling her so she faced him. The water rushed down her hair and face, as he pulled her into his chest. She blushed, feeling his arousal on her leg, kissing his chest softly. She looked up, his green eyes filled with lust and it sent her into a blissful frenzy. She knelt down, taking his hard cock in her hand, stroking up and down. He groaned in pleasure, looking down at her, as she pushed her lips past the tip. She let her tongue glide down his shaft, as she started bobbing her head up and down in a swift motion. He moaned, rubbing his fingers through her black hair, to her neck. He cupped her neck, pushing her head down, so she gagged a little. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft quicker, swirling her tongue around the head again and again. He groaned louder, running his hands through the neck hair.

"Oh, yes please. Just like that." He moaned, his body stiffening a little. He released himself down her throat and she smiled, looking up at him again. His grin sent tingles along her skin, as she stood up, letting the water rush across her face.

"You're 'I'm coming' face is kind of cute." She said, stepping out of the water grabbing the shampoo, putting a dab in her palm. He chuckled, grabbing the bar of soap from the holder.

"Is it? Well you're lucky I don't have time to see your sexy 'coming' face." He winked, rubbing the soap across his chest and arms. She flushed, rubbing the shampoo in her, smiling up at him. "You better be ready for me later." He whispered in her ear. He slipped out of the shower, as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair. She smiled at him as he shut the shower door. She ran the conditioner through her long black hair, racking her fingers through the tangles. She lathered her body with her scented body wash, running her hands over her smooth skin. She let the water rush over her face, thinking about the things Josh was going to do to her after work. Her body tingled at the thought, as she rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. She let the water run over her face one more time, before turning the water off. She stepped out of the shower, grabbing her towel from the hook. She wrapped it around her breasts, padding her feet along the tile to the walk-in closet, where Josh was putting on his dress shirt. His muscles flexed as he pulled his shirt over his shoulders, pulling it in. He started buttoning his shirt from the bottom up, his abs flexing underneath. She bit her lip, wanting to tackle him right there. He is so incredibly sexy. She unwrapped her towel, letting it fall to the floor. He turned to look at her, saunting over to her. He wrapped his arms around her bare body, cupping her ass in his large hands.