Part 9

When Samantha finally got home from her retail therapy session with Jessica, Josh was still at work. She quickly cleaned the apartment, doing some of their laundry before she put her new clothes away. She stood in the walk-in closet looking over all the new clothes she had, she was truly grateful for Josh's kindness. He didn't have to do what he's done for her recently, but she knew he wanted her to have the nicest things. She ran her fingers over her new Gucci bag, looking down at her new Louis Vuitton black pumps. Yes, he spent over a thousand dollars on a pair of shoes for her. Yes, she didn't need them and yes she couldn't say no to a dream. She'd wanted a pair since she moved her to New York, several years ago from Kansas. She thought about how she hadn't talked to her family in over a year. Her mother and father had gotten divorced last year and it had been hard for her and her sister. Her sister Abigail was a few years younger than her. She was the golden child, she finished her degree in Fashion at UCLA two years ago. She worked for Revolve in Los Angeles and always found a way to make Samantha feel like she was a failure. Samantha's family doesn't know what happened to her and she wasn't going to tell them. Her coming to New York was a huge issue several years ago and they had constantly warned her of the 'scary' things that happened in New York. She wanted to call them and let them know she was doing well, but the phone worked both ways. Samantha knew she should call them, maybe one day.

An hour later, Samantha was taking the eggplant Parmesan out of the oven, placing it on the stove. She grabbed the rolls from the oven, putting them next to the other dish. She smiled, this was one of the recipes Josh's mom had given her the other day. I hope he likes it. A few minutes later, Josh opened the door to the condo, throwing his suit jacket on the couch. She smiled, as he walked up to her.

"I'm sorry I am late, we had a lot to go over after the meeting." He said, kissing her neck lightly.

"It's okay, food just got done. Hungry?" She asked, grabbing plates from the cupboard.

"Oh no, I want to finish what we started this morning." He said, wrapping his arms around her body, cupping her ass. He picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around his torso. He carried her into the bathroom, setting her down softly, kissing her lips again. She took her blouse off, letting her skirt pool around her ankles. He tugged his tie off, unbuttoning his shirt in one swift motion. She walked over to the shower and turned on the water, letting the water warm before stepping in. She let the water rush over her face, inhaling deeply as she spit some water out of her mouth. She felt him coming up behind her, kissing her shoulders softly. She bent her head back, laying it on his chest. He ran his large hands down the sides of her body, gripping her thighs. He spread her legs, his fingers traveling up and down her vex. Her breath shortened, as he rubbed his fingers in a circular motion around her bud. She whimpered softly, as he teased her, pulling his fingers away. She grumbled, turning to him, looking into his lustful green eyes, as the water paraded down her back. He caressed her round ass, picking her up again. She wrapped her legs around him, his lips suckling her neck. He placed her up against the shower wall, pushing her up his body slowly, kissing lightly. He pushed her up, her legs draped over his shoulders, as he kissed around her vex. His tongue found her hard bud, lashing and swirling around it, as she grabbed a fist full of hair. She moaned loudly, her legs starting to shake lightly. His tongue pleasantly attacked her hard bud, as she stretched her body up, fighting the coming orgasm. He stopped, looking up at her, a devilish grin spilled across his face. She growled, as his tongue flicked over her clit again. She felt her body jolt, as her legs shook violently. He kissed softly, licking up her juices, sliding her down the wall slowly. She pushed her lips onto his, tasting her sweet juices on his lips. She felt his hard cock, pressed up against her ass. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, as he slowly entered her tight vex. She let out a soft gasp, as his lips pressed against her neck. His hands gripped around her waist, slowly traveled to her round ass. He pushed her ass up and down on his hard cock. She felt her insides jolt, with each hard thrust. The water cascading over them, her lips finding his, kissing them tenderly. He thrust in and out of her in a quick motion. Her vex clenched around him, as he throbbed inside of her. He looked up at her, as he thrusted harder, biting his lip. Her arms gripped tighter around his neck, as she buried her face in his shoulder. Her skin felt like it was on fire, as a pressure built in her stomach. She collapsed on him, releasing on his long hard cock. He pushed deeper, filling her up.