Chapter 4 - I'm cursed

^
^
^
A/N Hello guys!(ㆁωㆁ) I want to give a BIG thanks to an amazing girl pastel_bluesky for this beautiful drawing.(๑♡⌓♡๑) She is amazing and really sweet. (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Chapter 4

Izuku set on the couch, turned in his direction. His smile made Katsuki hesitate. It wasn't the loving smile you get from your mum, it was a fake smile from someone angry.
"You made me wait for so long. It hurt my heart when you ran away."
It was impossible to concentrate on things Izuku said. There was an intruder in his house, and who knows if he was the only one.
"Just, fuck off! You are lucky that I didn't call the police on you in the first place!"
Izuku got off from the couch and went to stand in front of him. There was still a gap between, long enough for him to put his arm in front.
"I'm surprised myself. I was expecting police knocking on my door too."
Nobody moved. Since the guy was just standing there, Katsuki had the time to study him more. He knew he was gay and the guy was just his type. That made the situation even worst. When Izuku took a step to him, he backed one back.
This continued until a wall stopped him from moving farther. But Izuku didn't stop. The guy moved closer until their chest touched. He moved his head to the side, and as soon as he did that, he could feel Izuku's hot breath on his ear. Both of Izuku's hands were beside his head, while his leg was between his own.
His body enjoyed this. It felt so right, he wanted the pleasure of this, but... Izuku was a stranger and a villain.
His thoughts stopped when Izuku started to lick his neck, sucking on the sensitive spot.
"Stop." This time the movements didn't stop. Izuku was like a wild animal. Bitting and licking his neck like it was his meal.
"I said stop!" He put his hands on Izuku's shoulder, trying to push him away.
"Why should I, you seem to like it. And I do too!" He looked at the guy in disbelief.
"I don't enjoy this. You kidnapped me and except me to now make out with you? Just how fucked up in head are you?!"
This made Izuku laugh. He pushed himself off Katsuki, fixing his tie.
"Trust me when I say this, but I'm very fucked up."
He touched his neck, feeling saliva on his skin. Gross. With a deep breath, he moved in the direction of his room.
"Get out." Was the last thing he said before moving to the staircase. A blast of wind came from his side, and within seconds, Izuku was in front of him again.
"Why should I."
"Because this is not your house? You are practically an intruder. Just fuck off and leave me alone or-"
Izuku grabbed his face, his fingers digging into his cheeks.
"Or what?! Do you think you can boss me around? I'm stronger than you, I own you." His blood started to boil at that. He pushed Izuku away, but the guy didn't move. Instead, he fell on the ground with Izuku.
"F-fuck, you don't own shit! Go away. What did I ever do to you!"
Izuku tsked and got up. "And I thought we could come to an understanding. Why did I even bother with a brat like you."
The villain left, leaving him on the ground. For some reason, the words hurt.
He heard the door shut, but didn't feel like getting up yet. This wasn't supposed to hurt. He should be happy that the guy left. So why?.
.
.
.
It took him almost fifteen minutes to get up. With a blank mind, he continued to do his routine. Doing homework, cooking dinner, and a run around his neighborhood. Deep down he hoped Izuku would come back.
When he arrived home from his run, with a sweaty t-shirt and a clearer mind, he texted Ejiro that he was ok. They agreed to text every day if Izuku showed up again. Which he did, but Ejiro doesn't need to know that for now.
The sun was setting down by the time he finished eating his dinner. Small drops of water started to fall down, soon turning into a strong rainfall.
It should be cold tonight.
He went to his room, closing the door and looking around. His room was pretty small. Bed on his left, a work table on his right, and a big window opposite the door. His mum made sure he didn't keep any posters or other teenage things, telling him he was too old for them.
He went to look out of the window, moving the curtains away. The rain was really strong.
The thought of Izuku showed in his mind. "Fuck, I'm cursed." But he opened the window anyway, maybe it wasn't safe, but just to be sure if Izuku wanted to come back. He knew he shouldn't let his hopes up.
Katsuki turned off the lights and went to bed, but instead of laying down, he put his knees close to his chest, his back facing the window. He stayed like that until the clock hit 11 pm. His eyes were closing and opening.
A light knock on his window made him wake up. He blinked once, twice before turning around. His window opened before he could fully turn around.
"Izuku?"
His eyes landed on a man with a black hoodie and black trousers. He was soaked to the bone. "I-I will go take a towel." Before he could get the towel a hand stopped him.
"I'm sorry."

A/N I'm taking a break on the weekend so see ya on Monday. (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;) that's all.
Have a beautiful day.(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤