Chapter 31 - saved

Chapter 31

Two of Izuku's men started to run towards them but none of them started to shoot yet. The other two who stayed were snipers so they waited close to the helicopter, their guns aimed at them.
Nine knew there was no chance of him winning now when Izuku was here, so in frustration he tightened the hand around Katsuki's neck, making him hiss in pain.
"Move any closer and I will kill him." It was like deja vu, but Nine didn't have any other opinions. It's not like he can fight Izuku. Both of the villains knew their differences in power.
Izuku's smile didn't fade from his face but he still raised his hand for his men to stop moving. He didn't want to risk Katsuki's safety.
Nobody moved, it was deadly quiet, making the air around them heavy. The raised was put down, and now, Izuku considered his order.
"I changed my mind," Izuku said, his smile widened. "Knock out the white-haired guy, I want him alive." It will be more beneficial, they can get information from Nine that can lead them to destroy their opponents faster.
There was no way any of Izuku's men could get close to them without him ending dead. The sniper could shot him in the shoulders but there was still a big risk. They just needed an opening and Katsuki was willing to get them one.
He took a deep breath, looking Izuku straight in the eyes. It was like they communicated with each other, knew what the other though. After some staring Izuku sighed, moving two steps forward.
"I didn't want to get my hands dirty but it looks like it can't be helped." Katsuki knew Izuku was telling him to strike when he finished the sentence. So with the last bit of energy, he moved rapidly to the side, startling the man and giving a perfect opening for Izuku to get the hit.
That's when the man moved.
Izuku was strong, he knew that but when Nine was sent flying into the building behind them without Katsuki even registering it, it was clear he underestimated the man's power.
A shiver went down his spine when he imagined that Izuku could do the same to him if he was on the man's bad side. Now he saw Izuku standing before him, not smiling anymore. The only evidence of hitting Nine was the bloody hand and the green light still settling down around his arm.
Izuku kneeled in front of him and it took everything in Katsuki not to flinch. Slowly, he was pulled into a warm, strong hug. It was tight but he knew Izuku was still holding back.
"Fuck, don't ever do this again."
Izuku mumbled into his shoulder, his fingertips digging into Katsuki's shoulders. He would love to answer with some teasing but his eyes were starting to close, and his body was slowly giving up. This isn't good.
"Izuku?" He said with a yawn following. The man moved his head to the side to show he was listening. "I'm feeling sleepy." Suddenly, he was ripped away from the hug, Izuku shook him a few times telling him to not fall asleep.
If they didn't move fast, Katsuki could die because of the blood loss and Izuku was only realizing it now.
"Fuck! We need to move!" He shouted, pulling Katsuki up and holding him bridal style while walking fast to the helicopter.
The men followed him, walking right next to him. One was dragging Nine, who was knocked out cold already carved out from underneath the ruins.
But they forgot about Daigo. The beast finally recovered and let out an animalistic yell before running at them at full speed, getting ready to attack. Izuku didn't even turn around, simply whispering to one of his men.
"Kill him."
The two words put Daigo to rest. One clear shot in the forehead and the guy was dead on the ground. The man who shot turned back to Izuku waiting for another order.
When there was none, he simply walked back to them, completely forgetting about the dead body. The helicopter was ready to fly, but before Izuku got in, he turned around to look at Ejiro who was standing now just a few meters away.
They shared a look before nodding at the same time. It was something like permission to take Katsuki. Not long after, the door to the helicopter closed and they flew away. Ejiro didn't know if he was happy or worried about that.
When Ejiro realized that what happened was over, his legs gave up. It was like heavy chains pulled him down to the ground. Shoto on the other side was ready to go right after the helicopter. He watched the whole thing together with the class and his teacher.
Everyone looked surprised and horrified at the same time. None of them knew Izuku was having a revelation ship with Katsuki and won't hurt him. They remember Izuku as the one who attacked the school, the villain.
Aizawa looked half defeated, already stressed from what happened before Izuku showed up. The tiredness was already leaving the man barely standing.
Not soon after, the heroes arrived. Hawks was already flying to the area, not waiting for orders while others tried to talk with Aizawa first.
Shoto was secretly glad that Katsuki didn't kiss Izuku when Aizawa said he will give the records from the cameras to the police. That would be a disaster.
The part of the class that wasn't involved in the fight was evacuated out while heroes and medics were making their way to the arena.
The barrier around it disappeared just a minute ago, so the doctors made it to the students in time. Nobody was seriously injured. Katsuki ended up worst while the others had just a few cuts or bruises.
Except for Denki. The guy broke his nose.
The police will start to search for Katsuki soon and only he and Ejiro knew where he could be, plus he was sure Aizawa will be contacting Katsuki's parents which wasn't good either since one was dead and the other hospitalized.
This was such a mess and it was giving him a headache.

A/N I rewritten this chapter and finally feel satisfied with it. ಥ‿ಥ
>>>The next chapter will be more focused on both Izuku and Katsuki. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)