Chapter 22 - shooting

Chapter 22

Two men opened the door. Katsuki was fast enough to hide behind the brick wall that was connected to the door. "Fuck, we did in time." One of them said. Their faces were hard to spot in the dark, plus they had turned their back to him.
"It will start soon, it's better not to be in that mess downstairs." The other one answered. What did they mean by that? Something shady is surely about to happen. Maybe if he was fast enough, he could warn Izuku about them.
"What time is it." The guy on the left looked at his expensive watch. "Ten seconds." Ten seconds to what? Katsuki started to be anxious. His reflexes we're telling him something was very off.
Everything got worse when they started to count down. "Three, two, one..." A gunshot from downstairs, soon followed by screaming. His feet acted like on autopilot, running from his hiding spot downstairs. At the last second, he could see the two men turn around at the sound of his feet, but he was already running down so they didn't have time to chase him.
Katsuki shoved the door open and was met with total chaos. People were running around, and shooting at each other like crazy. A bullet missed his head inches away, he needed to cover. "There he is!"
Turning at the sound, he spotted a man with white hair and thin grey eyes. The guy reached for him. The movement made him panic, and Katsuki set a big explosion his way. It was stopped by an air wall.
They looked at each other, waiting for any kind of attack. He barely dodged a bullet laser from the man's fingers, hiding behind a turned table. The guy had multiple quirks?! Katsuki was so fucked. Just where was Izuku?
"Nine! Stop fucking around and grab the kid! We need to go!" There were more of them. Katsuki's hand subconsciously touched the ankle where the gun was. His hands were shaking when he took it out and loaded it. The man was coming closer and his hands started to sweat at that. Six steps away, three steps away, one step away...
A strong wind sent both him and the man flying backward. There before him was Izuku, flickering with green lights. Not only that but other villains stood behind Izuku, waiting for orders.
With a click of his fingers, Izuku sent the group at them and moved to Katsuki. It was like he was glued to the floor, watching Izuku knock out villains with one punch until the man was standing right in front of him. "Are you alright, gorgeous?" Katsuki groaned at the nickname and finally moved to stand up.
He let his guard down, and that was a mistake. The sound of the gun shooting still sounded on his ears. Blood poured at the floor, turning Izuku's suit into a bloody mess.
Katsuki was pushed to the ground, Izuku above him holding his side. "Fuck, Katsuki listen to me." Izuku said with clenched teeth. "Get out of this building. If you go to the east side of this street, you will find a red coffee shop. You can't miss it. Tell them I send you, they will know what to do after that." "NO! I can't lea-" Before he could finish the sentence, Izuku covered his mouth with his bloody hand. "No complaints, I will see you later, don't worry about me. Now GO!"
Katsuki watched Izuku for a while, looking at the shot wound. The bullet missed, so Izuku was only scratched, but it was still bleeding like crazy, but Izuku was capable of taking care of himself.
With a nod, both of them ran in a different direction. Izuku to his team and Katsuki to the elevator. The elevator wasn't a very safe place but it wasn't like Katsuki had a choice.
Nobody followed him, the hall was almost empty, only filled with the people who were fighting. He stole one last worrying look at Izuku, and the man looked back at him with a sweet smile.
Katsuki wanted to run back to him, but the door closed sooner than his legs could move. With a deep breath, he slid down the wall, touching his forehead in frustration. Why did everything have to fuck up whenever he was with Izuku?
The door opened and Katsuki took off running. Someone was following him so he speeded up. Izuku was right, the red coffee shop couldn't be missed. It was a small shop between two bigger buildings. He walked in, ignoring the man who followed him.
He was met with a warm, small bar, with a bartender washing a glass. The place made him relax immediately, someone is using a relax quirk in this place. There were only stools, no tables with chairs, as he said the place was very small.
The bartender looked at him weirdly, pointing at his own face. Katsuki followed the gesture, touching the side of his face. He felt something dry on his face, and then he remembered. Izuku's blood. How could he forget?
With hesitating steps, he walked closer to the bartender. "Izuku Midoriya sent me." The man's eyes widen, putting the glass down. The bartender studied him before saying "follow me, kid." They walked to the back of the bar. Everything was happening too slow, his stress raised every second he didn't know how Izuku was doing. The man saved his life again, and Katsuki felt the urge to repay him somehow. But that can wait, well, if Izuku was still alive by then. "Nana! Someone who knows Izuku is here."
They walked into a dark room, lit by two lanterns. He was met with a tall muscular woman with black hair and grey eyes. She was wearing a black tight dress, her expression calm but dark at the same time.
"May I ask who you are?" Her voice was soft, but there was still a dangerous tone in it. "Kacchan, miss. There is a shooting in a building where Izuku is. He was injured and sent me here for protection."
The woman didn't look convinced and it put Katsuki on the edge. Everything that happened this week was weighing him down so much, he wanted to fall to the ground.
"Tell me, why should I trust you. Izuku came here with someone three years ago, the guy is a loner, so why you?"
The floor in the bar creaked, there were footsteps catching everyone's attention. He watched as the women took out a small Walther PPK gun while the bartender took out a shotgun from who knows where. The steps stopped in front of the door leading to their room.

A/N I'm not sure if I'm able to post a new chapter tomorrow, so if I don't I'm sorry.
(٥↼_↼)
I'm going to my friend's house for a day, anyway have a happy day and see you soon! (◕ᴗ◕)