Chapter 37 - Shindo

Chapter 37

A/N So... I took a little bit of time that I had to redraw one of the old art that I posted on another story. I wanted to know if I made any progress. ╮(^▽^)╭
>If you have an opinion or something I should work on, I'm more than happy to listen.
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Aizawa didn't plan on leaving any time soon. His teacher ordered Izuku around like it was his second purpose in life. Katsuki was surprised Izuku didn't snap back, maybe he liked it?

He wouldn't be surprised if Izuku had a kink like that. Aizawa got himself a room not too far away from theirs, at least he wasn't sleeping in their small "house" with them.

"We will continue this tomorrow." Their teacher said tiredly before closing the door in their faces. There were still a lot of things to discuss and to be honest, Katsuki didn't feel ready to talk. But it couldn't be helped, better get this over tomorrow then never.
"I will see you tomorrow?" Shoto asked, getting ready to leave. Ejiro didn't let go of his hands since they saw each other, but Katsuki will let it slip, just this once.

"I'm not leaving this place just yet, and I'm sure Izuku won't let me either. I can call you later?" It's the best he can give for now. Obviously, Shoto didn't like that but understood. He nodded, grabbing Ejiro away from him who whined in protest.
"Alright, you better, or I'm calling the police." Katsuki laughed, pushing them out of the door.

"Yeah, yeah, just go already." The door closed after that, quiet swallowed the halls together with him. If it wasn't for Izuku's warm hand on his shoulder, he would think he was completely alone.

"Let's head back to our room." Izuku said while kissing his neck. His hot breath was hitting the base of his ear while his hand going down his spine until it was tugging at the base of his shorts.
Katsuki pushed Izuku away, walking back to the hallway. "Not today." Izuku cried out, running back after him with open arms. Not a second later, he was picked up from the ground, the room spinning.

"You fucker! Put me down!" "Not until you let me have my way." Izuku spined them faster. "Ah, fuck! I will let you cuddle me but nothing more!"
Izuku let him go at that, making him almost kiss the floor with his face. "Good enough." His eyes blew wide at that. "Good enough?! Come here you fucker!" Izuku took off running like a coward, laughing his lungs out.
Katsuki was faster though, jumping on Izuku's back, knocking the guy down. Both of them landed with a loud thud, groaning in pain. "You little shit."
Izuku mumbled, pinning Katsuki down, putting the blond's hands above his head. "Oi! Who is little to you!" Katsuki struggled to get out of the grip but without any success. "Don't worry pumpkin, I still love you." Izuku leaned onto a kiss which Katsuki denied, turning his head to the side.

When Izuku didn't do anything for a solid minute, Katsuki glanced back up at the man, only to blush and kick the guy in the chest. “Don’t look at me like that, I’m not a piece of meat!”
Izuku only licked his lips, finally getting a taste of the blond's mouth. "I can't help it. You are seducing me." Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Like hell I am, you're just always horny."

"Ehm!" Katsuki's heart stopped. Both of them looked up from the floor at Aizawa who was standing in the middle of the hall, arms crossed and eyes ready to kill with their stare.
Izuku acted immediately, standing up from the floor before Katsuki and when the blond tried to get up, Izuku picked him up and threw him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Please, excuse us, we are going to sleep now. Good night sir." Aizawa cleared his throat and stepped aside so they could pass. "I would appreciate it if you didn't do anything like this to my student at this time of disaster."

"Yes sir." And Aizawa let them go just like that. It was weird, Katsuki expected more argument. Izuku tossed him into the bed before Katsuki could realize they were in their room.
"Now, don't move cause you are all mine now for the night." Katsuki let Izuku do as he please, it's not like be could do much since it was him who suggested the cuddle. So, he let Izuku hold him tight.
They didn't do much. Katsuki expected Izuku to go wild but the man just hugged and nuzzled his back until he finally fell asleep. The bed was comfortable and Izuku's warmth was making everything feel like a home, but the sleep didn't come to him. With a defeated sigh, he turned to Izuku's sleeping face, hoping it will give him some kind of peace.