Chapter 25 - i will teach you

Chapter 25

The day went on. Katsuki copied some of the homework and ignored the class for the rest of the day. His squad made sure he didn't fall asleep, constantly talking around his desk and nudging him with something.
At the end of the school, he felt dead inside, even Dabi raised an eyebrow at him, asking if he was alright. He showed him his middle finger and then threw himself into the back seat.
When the car stopped, and the hideout was in the sight, Katsuki showed himself up and ran inside. Ignoring Izuku's open arms, he walked right into the bedroom, he didn't care that he still wore his school uniform, tiredness was tiredness, and the bed was way too soft for him to move.
Izuku walked in, looking at him before joining. Katsuki groaned at the weight of another body on him, but Izuku worked like a blanket so he let him be.
"I'm gonna leave today and come tomorrow night. So feel free to do whatever you want." Izuku whispered onto his ear, his hot breath hitting his neck and making the back of his hair rise up.
"Where are you going?" His voice was muffled by the pillow but Izuku understood it. "I have some business in the next town, nothing serious."
He didn't say anything after, letting Izuku's perfume and soft sheets put him to sleep.
He woke up to someone knocking on the door. The sky was already turning a dark color and was filling with stars, the spot next to him where Izuku lied was already cold. So he left already?
Dabi opened the door, throwing his backpack at him, hitting him in the head. "You forgot that in the car." Was what he said before closing the door. He wanted to curse at him for throwing the heavy backpack in his head but let it slide for now.
After his wealthy sleep, his mind was working straight again. It was night but since he slept during the day, he doubted he would fall asleep again.
They have a few assignments to do, so he could do those for now, and the big exam is on Monday so he needs to train as well.
But it was past 10 pm and making sound at this time was unacceptable, if he doesn't want to go to jail for disturbance of the night's rest, that's another opinion.
With his fresh mind, he opened the English assignment first and go to work. They didn't have much to do thanks to the upcoming exam but it was still enough to fill two hours.
Ejiro texted him a few times, asking for help at the late hours because he didn't know some physics problems and he gladly helped.
.
.
.
The second time woke up to the sunlight, as annoying as it can be, it was nicely warming his face. His back hurts like hell from the position he was in. He fell asleep while doing his homework.
There was a wet spot on it, from the drool that smudged the ink. He will deal with that later, shower first.
The bathroom was opposite the bedroom. It wasn't big but it had both a shower and a bathtub. The towels were placed on the tub and Izuku's shampoos were in the shower.
He opened the green one and was immediately met with a mint scent. The other ones smelled like lavender and vanilla, but the mint was his favorite so he will use that one.
Warm water ran down his body, the drops giving a massage to his hurting back.
Izuku said he will come tonight so Katsuki could train till then. Dabi would surely give him some good advice in training, and show him some cool moves, so he will ask later.
After the shower, everything went on so fast. He had a delicious breakfast, Dabi agreed to train with him only to beat the shit out of him and now he was sitting on the couch doing a quiz for bonus points and drinking a nice fruit tea.
Everything was nicely quiet, the only thing that he could hear was a faint sound of the wind racing outside. Well, it was like that only a few minutes before the door was shoved open, Izuku stood in them, looking like a kicked puppy. Katsuki eyed him for a minute before looking back at his quiz.
Izuku noticed him too, coming closer to the couch and sitting right behind him. His hands went around Katsuki's tiny waist, while his head fell on the crook of his shoulder. "You're home early." Izuku took a deep breath, exhaling happily.
"It went better than expected. Anyway, did you use my shampoo?" "Is that a problem?" Katsuki said back, but any other words were stopped when Izuku licked his neck, while his hips moved forward.
The feeling of Izuku's hardness right next to his ass made his cheek slightly red. "Someone missed me a lot." Izuku nodded into his shoulder as an answer, rocking his hips into Katsuki.
"Why don't you give it a lick?" Izuku whispered in his ear with a smirk. The pen he was holding fell to the ground, and for a minute he was speechless. "I-I don't, I..." Izuku enjoyed every second of watching Katsuki stuttering, trying to form the right words while his face was turning reddish colors. "I don't know how to do that." He finally said, looking away from Izuku. The man hummed, pressing a soft kiss on his neck. "I can teach you."
Izuku thought Katsuki will refuse and leave because the boy in his hands didn't say or do anything. But instead of leaving, when Katsuki got up, he moved to kneel on the floor, positioning himself between Izuku's legs. The sight alone made Izuku's dick twitch.
Katsuki got to work quickly, unzipping the black pants before pulling down Izuku's boxers, freeing his cock. He was stunned by the length and wasn't sure if he could do it, but Izuku will teach him so he was ok. Looking up at Izuku for any kind of order, the man gestured to his mouth. "Try gathering saliva in your mouth and dribble it over the tip." Katsuki did just that, his saliva dripping on the tip, he gave it a kitten lick which Izuku reacted with a groan. "Now lick it from the base, like that. Now you can start with the tip." Opening his mouth slightly, he sucked at the tip, his tongue curving beloved it. "Fuck! That's it gorgeous, you are doing so good."
He pulled out slightly, kissing the tip before trying to go deeper. One step at a time, he told himself, the last thing he wanted was to choke on Izuku's dick.
His hands were on Izuku's thighs, keeping him in a good and comfortable position while he moved. Izuku didn't say anything, curses and groans were the only things leaving his mouth. Pulling away, Katsuki licked from the base to the tip again before shoving the whole length in his mouth.
The tip was touching the back of his throat, and it was hard not to gag. It wasn't a bad feeling, it's something he could get used to.
A hand came to his hair, tugging at it and making him moan. The vibration of the sound made Izuku buckle his hips forward, making Katsuki choke.
He pulled away only to be pushed back, tears fell down his face as he tried not to pull away. Izuku's hand started to guide him up and down, and Katsuki let him pick up the pace.
When Izuku's hand started to regain his grip and the curses and groans became louder, Katsuki knew Izuku was close. So he moved his tongue while moaned and that's all Izuku needed to cum.
The cum was salty, filling his mouth and dripping down his chin. Izuku pulled away, petting his hair. Katsuki had teary eyes and a slight blush while cum dripped down from his mouth. Izuku almost got hard again but thankfully, he had some self-control. 
He whipped the cum away, watching as Katsuki swallowed it all down. "Fuck, you are so beautiful, so lovely, so good for me." Izuku praised, pulling Katsuki into his lap, kissing away the tears.