Chapter 12 - hot as shit

Chapter 12

"So, are you going?" "Of course I am. We didn't have homework for today and it's better than staying home."
Shoto nodded and moved to get his things. His whole back was bandaged, and he felt guilty because of that. It was his fault, if he was stronger, none of this would happen.
They left without saying goodbye. His mother was dragging him to the car, starting the engine. He sat on the passenger seat, not saying anything, feeling her giving him side glances. Deep down he knew his mother cared. "Are you alright?" She didn't look at him, but the concern in her voice was there. "Been worse." That's enough for her.
When they arrived home, he told her that he will leave tonight. She didn't protest, just told him to be careful. He planned his outfit on the way home. The meeting with Izuku will surely end up with a dick up his ass. And if he was being honest, he didn't mind the idea.
Katsuki looked through his closet, he found a birthday box. Mina gave it to him when he confessed he was gay, and oh God, the thing in them was the lace black underwear. He hated her for buying him this shit, but she flicked it off, telling him it will be very attractive when he is about to get laid. Which he is.
He put them out, hesitating to put them on. In the end, he did, just so Izuku would have a nice show. The black leather jeans squeezed his ass perfectly, they were a bit small but he managed to get them on. He chose a shirt with the biggest neckline he could found. It was a nice blood-red V-neck shirt.
But the outfit wasn't good enough in his opinion, so he spent an hour trying to put on a red eyeliner with ruby lipstick. Girls would be proud of him, cause he looked hot as shit.
The only thing that he was missing was his boots. His mother wouldn't mind if he takes her high heel platforms. He spent ages trying to learn how to walk in them. It was part of his training, to try balancing.
Katsuki put everything on, and if he didn't look good now, then never.
The location Izuku sent was a bar nearby. It was known for its good parties and delicious drinks. For the way there, he took a bigger jacket so he wouldn't draw attention to himself.
The place wasn't old but it wasn't new either. From the outside, it looked more like a crumbling building, but when the night hits, the darkness hides it. The inside was more lively. The party was already going, even though it's not even night.
He came early, Izuku still has more than fifteen minutes to arrive, meanwhile he seated on the chair next to the bar, already ordering a glass of wine. They didn't check IDs so he was fine, it's not like he is going to get drunk. Someone approached him. It was a guy with black hair and a similar height to Izuku. He was nice, but probably just looking for a hook-up. Drinking his wine, he listened to the ridiculous stories until a hand on the man's shoulder stopped him.
Both of them looked at the owner of the hand. Izuku was not so happy looking at the guy, telling him to fuck off. "This one's mine."
"Chill, dude. I'm going ok?" The man left quickly, leaving him with jealous Izuku. "Who was that?" Izuku asked. "Someone who just sucks at flirting."
Izuku leaned over him, whispering into his ear. "You look stunning, gorgeous." The hand that slid down his neck made his skin hot.
Some cheesy music started to play, making Izuku look around. Not many people were dancing, only pairs. "May I ask for a dance?" He took Izuku's hand that was already stretched for him to take it, and let himself be pulled to the dance floor.
His hands wrapped around Izuku, while the man put his hands on his ass. Katsuki smirked at the man knowingly.
He loved the dance, looking at Izuku in red and blue lights that made his face even more dangerous. They swayed in the rhythm with the music, his mind hazy like he was really drunk. He knew he was crawling for something destructive that could kill him, but the emotion was something that kept him living. Like a drug, he was addicted to.
Izuku's hand came up to his waist and he hissed. Izuku glared at him. "What's wrong?"
He hesitated, looking away. "I was attacked today." Fingers dig into his cheeks, turning his head to meet Izuku's angry expression. "Who?" A simple question he didn't have answered to. "I don't know, he was wearing a mask." Izuku let go of his face, dragging him into the back of the bar. His car was parked there.
"Talk."
He took a deep breath, folding his arms. "Some weird blond guy came after me, telling me I was his target. We fought, Shoto saved me, and when the police came, the guy ran off."
Arms wrapped around him, pulling him to Izuku's chest.
"I will take care of that guy. Let's go to my place again. Let me take out some of the tension." He nodded, getting into a car with Izuku.
The way there, Izuku kept his hand on his thigh, sometimes going higher. He trusted into the hand, making the man groan. "If you keep that, I'm gonna fuck you on the back seat."
"I wouldn't mind." Izuku looked at him for a while, studying him before looking back at the road. "Are you sure you want to lose your virginity on the back of my car?" He took Izuku's hand from his thigh and licked the tip of the fingers, hoping Izuku got the answer he wanted.
The man cursed, parking the car in the nearest place. It was an empty parking lot. It was dark and the windows on the back were black, so he didn't worry about somebody seeing them.
They sat quietly for a while before Katsuki opened his door and went to lay back. The seats were comfortable but cold.
Izuku followed soon after, getting between his legs.
"Tell me what you want."
He smirked, pulling Izuku closer, and ripped the shirt off, biting into the skin. His teeth broke the skin, drops of blood went down Izuku's shoulder. The iron taste on his tongue mixed with his saliva. Izuku was still, letting him do whatever he wanted. Which he did. He left hickeys all over the man's neck, enjoying the groans he got back.
Izuku pulled him back, licking his lips. Two hands went under his shirt, squeezing his chest. His shirt was put away, and Izuku took his time to touch every visible skin. "My turn."
Teeth sink into the crook of his neck, but not as strong. "Bet I can make you cum just from playing with these."
Izuku's hand circled around the nipple before pinching it. "Ah, fuck! You fucker." Izuku chuckled, moving to lick it. The hot mouth was for his sensitive skin a blessing. The sensation was so pleasurable. He felt Izuku's hand going lover, under his jeans. It stopped immediately when he felt the lace fabric. Izuku got up, pulling his jeans down, growling at the sight of his underwear.
"You are trying to kill me." Katsuki laughed, putting both of his hands down, playing with the edges of his underwear, teasing Izuku. The man was already at the end of his patience.
The underwear was ripped off, his jeans were who knows where. Izuku kissed his feet with one of the high heel platforms. "You look fuckable in these."
"That's the reason why I took them."
Izuku's lips landed on his stomach, trailing kisses down to his half-hard dick. He closed his eyes, biting into his hand like last time. "Don't stop your voice or you will be punished."
Before he could answer, Izuku kissed the tip, putting it into his mouth. Fuck, it made him shook. The man put him all the way without gaging. "Fuck, Izuku!" His hands gripped Izuku's hair, tugging. The groan Izuku let out made him want to cum on the spot.
Izuku started to move his head, at a slow pace. The car was filled with moans and cries as he came closer to the edge. His milky thighs wrapped around Izuku's head, making Izuku pull his head up and nipping into the skin, leaving a red mark. "Continue, or I will choke you with them."
"I would love that." Katsuki laughed, tugging at Izuku's hair harder. The hot around him came back, earning another moan from him. Izuku's tongue moved beloved the tip, giving him the pleasure he wanted.
"Where the fuck did you learn to suck a dick so well?" His question went unanswered as Izuku deep throated him.
The pace was faster, and it became impossible to hold back. "Izu-Izuku wait! I'm gonna cum." Izuku didn't move as he came into his mouth. The man made sure to suck every drop out of him, before leaving with a pop. He collapsed into the back seat, trying to catch his breath.
"Guess I'm not losing my virginity today either."