Chapter 18 - your fault

Chapter 18

"Did you drug him?" Dabi asked, looking at Katsuki's sleeping face. Izuku nodded, covering him with a black jacket he wore before coming here and took him bridal style outside.
"You do realize he has to go to school tomorrow, right?" Dabi asked. "Just called them, and tell them he is sick."
Outside was already parked Izuku's Audi. Izuku speeded through the whole town when he got a call from one of his spies that Katsuki was in danger. Hopefully, there will be no fines.
Thankfully, Katsuki is unharmed and save. The worst thing is that all men that tried to kidnap him were dead. Izuku let his anger get the best of him again.
He moved the blond hair away from Katsuki's forehead, his eyes starting way too long at the pink lips. "Where are you taking him?"
"To the skyscraper. It's the safest base so far." With careful touches, he was able to put Katsuki in the passenger seat without shaking him too much.
When he closed the car's door, he turned back to Dabi and the rest of the men. "Take care of the evidence, make sure the bodies are burned except for the father. We will make a funeral for that one. Dabi, do you know someone who is Katsuki's friend?"
"There are two."
"Take one of them, I don't care which one you choose. Katsuki will need a lot of support when he wakes up." That was his last order, he quickly entered his car and drove off.
.
.
.
The sun was blinding. His limbs were tired, not listening to him like he just took a long ass run, and now was supposed to run another. Everything around him was quiet, the white walls made him feel like he was in hospital but the window wall told him otherwise.
The sky was beautiful, going just into the right shades of red and orange. It reminded him of the sky when he was camping in the mountains when he was a kid, the memory made him relaxed into the soft bedsheets.
Where was he? Was it all a dream? His dad...
He yanked up, looking around trying to found something familiar. His heart was racing so fast, he grabbed the shirt where his heart was placed. Did they take him? What is this place? He needed to get out! All thoughts came crashing at him. There were so many options for what to do in his head that he didn't know what to do first.
His body didn't move, confused. Red lines the chains left on his arms were proof that it was real. He stared at them, but before he could touch the red skin, the door on his right slowly opened.
Izuku walked in, his eyes immediately met his. Something in Katsuki snapped at the moment. "Katsuki! I'm gla-" "You! It's your fault! If I never met you, my father would still be alive!" He shouted, the anger in him twisting into sadness.
Izuku looked guilty, like a kicked puppy. "Katsuki." The man tried again but Katsuki wasn't having it. "Get out! I don't want to see you! Leave me alone!" With a reached out hand, Izuku tried to touch him. "GET OUT!"
The hand jerked away, and Izuku's look of worry died. It was replaced by a dark expression. Izuku didn't make any other moves, instead, he turned around and left through the door.
Katsuki curled into a ball, trying hard not to scream. He knew it wasn't Izuku's fault, he chose to stay with Izuku himself, taking the risk. It was his fault, not anybody else.
Outside was getting dark, and he didn't move from his pose. It felt like hours after Izuku left, but it wasn't more than thirty minutes.
A gentle knock startled him from his thoughts. He didn't dare to move, listening to the one behind the door. The doorknob moved, and Izuku walked in.
His eyes looked down in shame, expecting a lecture from Izuku. He wouldn't be surprised if he was kicked out of the place where he is now because of the harsh words he said.
But instead of that, Izuku leaned above him, before collapsing on him. His eyes were wide, waiting for Izuku's next move.
Izuku's head shifted to the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. "I'm sorry. It's not your fault." He whispered to Izuku, hugging him.
Arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him up to sit. The blanket fell from his shoulders but Izuku was fast enough to wrap it back. "It's alright, I promise I will kill the one who did this. After all, none touches what's mine."
Katsuki put his hands on Izuku's chest, trying to get comfortable in the other's lap. Something black peaked out of Izuku's spread collar. It was almost invisible but Katsuki had sharp eyes. His fingertips touched the skin, sliding the neckline to the side to get a better look.
"You got a tattoo?" Izuku chuckled, moving Katsuki's curious fingers back to his chest. "The tattoo was a needed process I had to do."
"Can I see it?"
"Not now. I have something I wanted to do tonight. You get some sleep." Katsuki put his head on Izuku's chest, listening to the steady heartbeat. "Don't leave."
Izuku laid him back on the bed, the man's hands traveling down from his neck only to stop on his waist.
Rough lips connected with his soft, the kiss lasting only a minute before Izuku pulled away from him completely.
"I will be back in bed with you soon, just give me an hour." Katsuki took the blanket and hid under it. "Alright." He watched Izuku's back disappearing behind the door.
.
.
.
Izuku went down a long dark hallway before standing in front of a big metal door. The door opened before him on its own, it revealed a huge room. Dabi was standing close to his right, while Toga was on his left.
In the middle was a chair with a man that is from Shigaraki's crew, chained and gaged with a bloody nose. The guy was glaring at them but had no power, and he knows it.
"Untie his mouth." Dabi moved first, uniting the cloth. When he did, the man immediately shouted. "You won't get anything from me! We will destroy you and your league, you fucking shit!"
Izuku didn't say anything, standing above the guy. "Pathetic." Dabi said before throwing Izuku a pair of black gloves. "Right, right. Toga?" The girl giggled, preparing a set of knives on the table on the side.
"Now where were we?"
Izuku put the black gloves on, his face turning into a murderous expression.