Chapter 46 - a plan

Chapter 46

His body was sore, all he managed to do was lay in bed, trying to stay conscious. Izuku was next to him, rubbing his sore body. It helped him smoothen the pain but it didn't help with staying awake.

After around fifteen minutes of just laying around, Katsuki finally decided it was time to clean up.

Izuku had to help him get out of the room. At first, he protested, trying to walk on his own but his legs were like jelly. But after his third fall, he accepted the hand on his hip to keep him balanced, but that didn't help for long.

His legs gave out right after they left his room, thankfully, Izuku had fast reflexes and caught him before he was met with the floor. Being carried bridal style was both humiliating and pleasant.

Izuku held him strongly, checking every corner for intruders, or better said, his classmates. The bathrooms weren't far away, and there was no way his classmates are awake at this hour, but It was still better to check, just to be sure.

"You can relax gorgeous, no one is keeping you awake." Izuku said in a deep voice, trying to stay as quiet as possible. Katsuki didn't complain, laying his head in the crook of Izuku's neck.

He didn't sleep but wasn't fully awake either. The sleep can wait, he needed to spend as much time with his man as possible, even if he wasn't fully conscious.

A hand on his thigh brought him back from his mind, Katsuki moved his head up to see what was going on, noticing they were already in the bathroom.

Izuku shifted positions, holding Katsuki in one hand while the other turned on the water, trying to set in on the right temperature. God, he was strong and Katsuki loved it.

The water was nicely warm when Izuku got them under the shower, it relaxed his muscles, making Katsuki rest against the other like a dead body.

As promised, the man took good care of him. He didn't have to move a finger, Izuku made all the work, he washed his body and hair, praising him a lot. Everything felt amazing, except for one thing. To get Izuku's cum out fully, Izuku had to stretch him again

It didn't hurt, Izuku was careful, but it was still somehow unpleasant. "You are wearing a condom next time." Izuku only chuckled, agreeing with the idea even though he enjoyed this kind of stuff.

Katsuki laid against Izuku completely, letting the other do what he wanted, both of them not minding the comfortable silence. "Katsuki?" Izuku didn't use his name that much unless it was serious, and for some reason, it made him nervous.

"When we get back to your room, we need to discuss the plan, is that alright?" He let the words sink in, his brain working slower than usual. "Yeah." "We don't have to if you feel too tired or-" "I said it was fine, I'm fine. We can discuss the plan."

The other sighed, squeezing Katsuki in his arms a bit tighter. "Alright." Katsuki thought that after this, they will fall into the comfortable silence again, but Izuku had other plans.

"Do you... Do you have any oils or creams for skin?" The question took him by surprise, never would he thought Izuku would ask that at this time. "Yeah? I have coconut oil. Why?"

"You are kind of sore, and a good massage can help with that." His mouth opened than closed. Denying a good massage would be stupid but... "We don't have time for that. The plan, remember?"

"I will be talking and touching every inch of your body at the same time." Fuck, Izuku knew how to change the mood. "If you do that I will fall asleep."

Izuku put his head on his shoulder so Katsuki couldn't see his face, but he was sure the man was smiling. "Don't worry, I will make sure you stay awake." He was sure the words weren't meant sexually, but Katsuki couldn't help but let his fantasies run wild.