Chapter 42 - the end?

Chapter 42

A/N Hey guys, last night, my father got sick and got a fever. I'm very worried about him. He is going to take a test if he has the virus and it's stressing me out. I couldn't sleep so I distracted myself with writing.

Guys, please be careful and stay safe! Don't take this lightly.

They walked slowly, enjoy the silence and lack of people around them. If Katsuki knew French, he would consider living here once he was old. But that was a faraway future.

He and Shindo had a nice conversation involving heroes, saying a few tips to each other. They took a longer way to a place they met yesterday, Shindo showing him some cool places to spend the time and Katsuki was enjoying himself.

By the time they came there, it was close to noon. The sky was hidden by white clouds, but it didn't look like it was going to rain. A few crows crossed the sky, having Katsuki's attention.

"So, what now?" Shindo asked, looking around. "I'm gonna call him. Izuku surely knows where I am." They looked at each other, Shindo nodding slowly, knowing this was their goodbye.

"Alright then!" He stretched, before continuing. "I guess this is it. Have fun and most importantly, don't forget... We are all here for you."

Katsuki relaxed at those words, his body ready to go back to bed after everything that happened. "Of course. Goodbye, Shindo." With does words said, he turned around to leave, only to be stopped in his movements.

Shindo grabbed his hand, tugging him back, pulling him into a tight hug. "Don't die on me ok?" He would laugh if his face wasn't in the other's jacket that was currently suffocating him. He was about to pull away, a small and brave smile showing on his face

"Like hell I-" "What the hell is this!" His heart stopped. Oh God, why know? Of all the moments, why now? Izuku was standing just a few meters away, wearing a white dress shirt with a black tie that matched his trousers. It kind of suited him.

"Why are you touching him." The words were low like Izuku was going for a kill. Katsuki watched Izuku's right hand going up to the revolver attached to his belt.

He pulled away in an instant, going straight for Izuku's hand, stopping the other in whatever he wanted to do. "Care to explain?" Izuku asked him, his tone didn't change, still icy.

"First, don't kill him. Shindo helped me-" "You shouldn't be talking to him like that." Katsuki was interrupted by Shindo, who looked pissed.

"Who gave you the right to mix in our things?" This won't end up good. The two of them looked at each other like predators fighting for their pray.

"I'm not surprised he left you yesterday with that attitude." Katsuki wanted to die here and then. Izuku was about to blow up, and that was something he didn't want to see yet.

Instead of snapping at Shindo, his eyes came back to the ruby ones. "What did you tell him?" Frightened, Katsuki almost let go of Izuku's arms but answered honestly.

"I didn't tell him anything." It was true, he didn't say anything wrong. He didn't say anything about what they were doing, heck, he didn't mention Izuku until breakfast.

"We are going, now!" Katsuki knew better than to say no. Izuku was on the edge already, any small thing can trigger the end for them both.

"I don't want you near him. I'm giving you a warning, break it and you are dead." Katsuki was grabbed painfully, letting himself be pulled into a car nearby. He wasn't able to look back at Shindo and to be honest, he wasn't sure if he wanted to.