Chapter 7 - meeting

Chapter 7

Getting ready wasn't as easy as he thought. None of his shirts looked good for this situation. Half of them were for heading out and the other half was for meetings with clients when his mum forced him to go to their lame parties.
In the end, the white shirt and ripped blue jeans won. The watch and a denim jacket weren't left out too.
He will have to text Ejiro later and update him. There was a bit of anxiety in him that Ejiro will not help him out. But that was a lie. Ejiro is way too good for this word.
It was 10 pm and he wondered if the guy was still awake. Only one way to find out.

  >I'm heading out, If I won't text at 6 in the morning, call the police.

Wait! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!<

  >I will tell you later

  Fine, but I will tell Shoto<

  >What? No!

Too late<

He didn't know if he wanted to slap himself or Ejiro. Anyway, he should get his ass going if he didn't want to be late. Shifudo bar was at least an hour away. There was no bus or train going that way so his legs will have to be enough. He got some money, put dinner in the fridge, and headed. When he locked the door, he remembered that Izuku still had his key. He will try to get it tonight.
.
.
.
By the time he arrived, his legs felt heavy. Who knows how will he function tomorrow at school.
The Shifudo bar looked as good as ever. It was a place where only the richer part of the population can afford to go. From the outside, it looked like a normal modern house. But inside looks like a mansion. The neon lights were already on, shining through the window. The place wasn't big. It was squeezed between two buildings and it had two floors. The first floor was a normal bar and the second was for VIP.
He didn't know where he should meat Izuku. The guy didn't tell him where he should wait. Great.
Just as he was about to step in, a black Audi stopped in front of him. The window rolled down, revealing Izuku.
"Hey there baby, wait for me here. I will go park the car and be right back."
He nodded, watching the car leave. From the side of his eye, he noticed someone watching him. When the guy noticed, he turned immediately and left in a different direction. Well, that was suspicious. He wanted to follow that guy but Izuku was already going his way, smiling like crazy. "I'm very pleased that you came. Shall we go inside?" Izuku put one arm on his back, leading him to a bar inside.
"Two VIP, please." The bartender nodded and went to write something on his computer. He reached in his pocket to get the money but Izuku stopped him. The guy handed the bartender a black credit card with a gold line on it. "I can pay for myself." Izuku looked at him and patted his cheek. "I want to spend all my money on you, so don't waste even a dollar." He will let it slide for now. The bartender led them to the second floor. The place looked very nice. There were red couches in the shape of a circle. Pink lights, sometimes changing to purple, were in the middle of the room and underneath every couch.
Izuku went to the closest table and raised his hand for the waiter to come. "I will take one whiskey. What do you want baby?" He looked through the menu, but nothing was appealing. Almost every drink was with alcohol. "I will get the Virgin Mojito." The waiter wrote it down and left. Now that he looked around, not many people were around. Probably because of the price of VIP. "So is it true?" His attention was back at Izuku. "True what?"
"That you are a virgin." His cheek instantly turned red. "What the fuck?!" Izuku's eyes went wide. "You are?" Well, Izuku was right, but still. What the fuck? His head turned to a side, spotting the same guy from outside. He frowned. Izuku must have noticed but didn't say anything. Their drinks arrived and Izuku was still quiet. "Is something wro-?" "We are being watched." His mouth shut immediately. They were being watched? By who, and why?
"Try to ack normal, I will take care of it." He took his drink, loosening at the delicious flavor. He watched as Izuku took out his phone, looking through some contacts. "Let's leave."
"But we just came." Izuku paid for the VIP and he will let it go to waste? "I have a better and safer place."
"You know I have to go to school tomorrow, I can't stay long."
"That's alright, just follow me." When they got up, the guy that watched them, stood up as well. But before he could follow them, a waiter got in front of him. The waiter said something that made the guy uncomfortable, but he didn't hear what. He followed Izuku outside to his car. "Get in." Obeying, he moved to sit on a passenger seat. Izuku got in right after, starting the engine. "Where are we going?"
"To my place."