🌻story zero🌻

🌻perfect heart 🌻
🌻imperfect love🌻

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

let me narrate strange story of love
theme of story was perfect heart imperfect love

while tulip the page with lotus of love
pen starts giggle on my imagination

red petal in beak ,gale sat on my table
asking me to glue all petals of red rose

suddenly curtain of fresh breeze touch my face
in blink teach me all lessons of love

rainbow of colors and basking in hilarious thunders
all combines to make perfect love

let me narrate strange story of love
theme of story was perfect heart imperfect love

(kbunny)

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

being rhyme and story writer,life isnt easy one. in world of writing i am famous as a writer whose every story ends on happy ending .

even directors and producers
when ear about my new story they rush towards me so that they ask my permission to dramatize it or film it and actors and actoresses start to roam around my house so that in casting i suggest them.

what a strange suffering which i suffer sometimes. and nausea of this suffering inhale by only one person who was my love and then became my boyfriend and then husband and now father of our kids.

Mark WORRASARN  , my husband , president of
SARN GROUP ,known as hawk scavanger in business community , one of the youngest entrepreneurs and quasi royale, is biggest support of mine . if he didnt support me,perhaps where i am standing i may not stand.

belonging to family where every thing starts from money ends on money , a person like me when borned and started to take interest in writing besides business, it was trauma for my family. because when you consider money remedy of your every pain, then no human no words can heal you.

but though i joined business but i managed to write ..but with pen name.and this pen name bind mark with me..

our love story was strange when started ,when married it was very strange but now even after kids it is super strange but he is always by my side ..

i often ask him while seeing stars and moon in night on swing while enjoying the cool breeze"why love story is imperfect "
"he always raffles my hair with his manly cylinderical fingers with smile and said
" vee. if every story starts from perfection and ends on happy perfection then how the couple realise worth of each other. when there are ups and downs, when there is fear when there is smell of loss, when tears of loneliness trembles you then goddess of love fill you with happy moments.bind us with our love and then suddenly drag us in circle and start to test us for each other whether we deserve each other or not..the only perfect piece is heart and most imperfect feeling is love.it perhaps multiple of centuries to be perfect.."

i am always surprised by his answer.a cunning business like how softly poetically define love..

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

thanku for reading
read plz vote plz comment plz
to be continued
saludos
kbunny