🍏story 15🍏

🍎perfect heart🍎
🍏imperfect love🍏

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

life is that rhythm which just only knows to hum its music but not concerned with anyone desires . from the day i am born i am seeing this because the way my parents treated me as liability i started to think myself as the disgusted person who shouldnt born .

nodoubt parents are angels in dressing of humans but all thinkings collapse when they ignore your existance and just try to fill bank account so you fullfil your desire with parents through buying different stuff. but no one can understand that things cant take place of parents.

but my loneliness came to end when i met fluke in school.though having same background regarding parents we comply with each other well.
because we both were alone in our lifes.

after completing high school fluke proposed to go England and join London School of Economics .after all , we were kids of business tycoons of thailand which ruled not only thailand but influencing stock market of  many countries in world.

as time passed from childhood to adult phase, the only thing that i hide from fluke was secret of my heart who is worshipping him as people worship rising sun.i knew very well that he will laugh on me so i hide it from him. though sometimes , i wanted to blurt it out so that he stopped flirting with people , stop dating with other people but o supported him on all this.

with hope, that one day he will feel my heart beat who alaays urges his attention. we moved to london with parents happy approval and bought a new luxury apartment.

on first day of orientation,
we met another thai british boys vee and mark. both seemed to be good decent boys.but he choked me to death when he confessed
after reaching home his so called future plan
"ohm, i have decided that with whom you will marry"
fluke said
"with professor who deal with our orientation" i mocked
"nope, pervert, with mark" fluke said while grabbing water bottle.
"with mark, who is he now, are you marriage counselor or priest or match maker" i said
"your protector, mark with whom we met in school today" fluke said
"i will mary vee, he is innocent smooth nature. mark will suit you because you need a sharp person who protects you " fluke added

i was shocked that he himself decided all this .
"yup, after few days you ll find someone new and you will reject them" i hardly said
"nope they are final.we ll live happily married ever after.going to order lunch.freshen up quickly i hungry" fluke said and moved to his room.

i remain seated alone . the tears slightly slip from my eyes . like rain drops slip on glass.

"why i am fail everytime that he feels my love not attract towards others.why he dont think about me.why i am so lame to fight for myself."

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

thankyou for reading
i m greatful
to be continued
read vote comment
saludos
k.bunny