🎨story16🎨

🎨perfect heart🎨
           🎨imperfect love🎨

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

life is beautiful and it isnot always in mood of threatening you but it sometimes gives you the beautiful view as well.
beautiful view is what ?? always waking in embrace of person, who loves you lot. who in morning close the curtain so that no one see you except that person.

i know from beginning that i am handsome but had no idea that someone loves me so much that i became his breath.
from the day, i held hands of mark everyday showered me with beauty.from the day, i own him as my one and only man, every meaningless thing in life become meaningful.
though still we dont disclose our relation to our parents but they are happy on seeing as friends. moreover, the attitude of dad is now very soft towards me.

last time when on weekend we visited our families, though difficult to sleep without but we have to .

dad called me in his study though afraid but i went to listen him
"hows your studies going" dad asked softly
"economics is totally different planet of life but i am trying my best to comeup with good understanding and grades as well"

"vee, you are my only son. i never want to be harsh on you.when you were born, i made a promise to myself that i let my son to do which he will want to do. i wont push him to fulfill my desires. but with time, we have to change our direction otherwise you are killed and buried under shoes of fierce crowd. my business is expanding day by day .and it all belongs to you solely.and being aware of your interest, i forced you to study business. and you tried to commit sucide. and again i threat you on name of your momma.
in all this i forget no matter how much i tamed you, you have my blood in veins you will resist. so, i felt the distance between us. yeah.distance. you whenever visit home just talked with your momma and trying to avoid me. it made me more lonely and made me scared of losing you.
no matter, how many babies i have, you are my first baby. i cant bear your silence your anger.
i am happy that you dont let me down .you agree to do what i want. you always think that i dont allow your momma to publish his work even though we have our own publishing houses. his work is published under our publication but with pen name.and he himself preffered to stay in curtain so whenever there is launching ceremony he wears mask. so no one recognise him. how can i stop him from doing what he loves most. i cant. you want to write you should write but first complete your studies. because its need of hour. i dont want anyone say that son of tangyei shaofei , vee tangfei isnot aware of business tacticts. in future you have to lead.beside your family, you will be protector of many families who will look towards you for their every reason.
so now you may understand everything. and above all i am sorry for every misunderstanding. no one knows when fate asks life of person to roll up like carpet from muddy chess board of life, so i feel its time to tell you everything so you dont hate me. dont take me wrong.you are my dark horse who is blessing for me in disguise who always add feathers in my cap so please dont take your dad wrong ."

i left my seat and hugged my dad"i am sorry . i thought you wrong always.sorry dad. i should think that there must be a reason behind what you are saying. its me who was just  wrinkling the pages of books but unable to think the reason, see the hidden realities i am sorry.you have no need to sorry. i am sorry."

after some more gossips with game of chess, which dad lose i went to my room for nap after saying goodnight to parents with a happy heart in true meaning

when came back, hundred og voice mesages of mark was welcoming me.
"all messages i listened goodnight future hubby" i sent reply and slipped in duvet.

"i dont know its fate who reveal all truth to me just waiting for correct time or its presence of mark in my life that every aspect of life is becoming smooth day by day.i love you mark"

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

thankyou for reading
i am greatful
to be continued
read comment vote
saludos
k.bunny